Here are some questions you guys might have in mind and I'll explain it here;

Question 1 - Is Damin actually alive and how?

Answer: Yes she is!! As you know, Damin died right in front of Jungwon's eyes and her body was taken away by the paramedics.

But what he didn't know was that they used a defibrillator to try and bring her back alive and it worked.

She was transferred to a special peculiar hospital.

Miss Esmeé instructed Karina to wipe her memory.

And when she got better, they proceeded with their original plan which was to move to Japan and relocate their loop.

Now while this all was happening, Jisung thought it was a good idea to tell Jungwon that she was in fact actually alive but Miss Esmeé stopped him from doing so. She said it would risk both their lives again and it would complicate things further.

Question 2 - Did Sangwoo die and how is he still alive?

Answer: No, he didn't unfortunately :( Due to him possessing peculiarities, he was badly injured but did not die. He used his telekinesis to stop the machines from completely crushing his body.

And while Damin was very well distracted, he managed to escape and with a few major injuries and took the chance to try and kill Damin. Which of course didn't work as she turned out to be alive later.

Question 3 - Does Jungwon have any peculiarities he doesn't know yet?

Answer: No, he doesn't. I originally wrote this book as one person would be a peculiar and the other won't. In this case, Damin is a peculiar but Jungwon isn't.

Question 3 - How did Sangwoo manage to escape the fire that spread in the operating room?

Answer: He's just that annoying ass villain that never dies that's why.

Question 4 - Will there be a sequel to this book?

Answer: As for now, I don't plan on writing a sequel to this as I'm focusing on my ot7 fanfic and a new Sunghoon fanfic but you never know what the future holds !!

If I were to make one however, would you guys want it to be a continuation of Damin and Jungwon's story or another Enhypen member? Comment you answerrr

edit : So i think some of you guys are confused. Hollows and Wights are two entirely different beings.

Wights are in human form and possess white, blank eyes. Wights can enter loops as they are part human and part peculiar. They don't need a second soul to enter loops.

Whereas Hollows are these long-limbed monsters that have rows of sharp teeth as well as long multiple tongues. Hollows cannot enter loops because they don't possess the second soul that peculiars have.

I hope this clears up the confusion!!

Alright I think those are the only question I can think of right now. If you guys have any remaining questions, do comment it so I can answer. Thank you :D

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘 ✩ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍 🎉