chapter 41†

"y/n, wake up" I heard a voice whisper following with a finger tapping my shoulder repeatedly.

my eyes fluttered open slowly, getting met with kuroo's concerned face.
"We fell asleep on the floor and your phones been going off for the last 10 minutes"
he explained groggily, lifting me up so I had my back against the door again.

"...what's the time," I asked whilst stretching my arms.

"it's 2 in the morning..." he responded, placing his phone down onto the floor as he ducked down in front of me, his eye puffy and bruised.

"Are you okay?" I asked, brushing a finger over the bruise so it wouldn't hurt as much.

"I'm fine, it doesn't hurt much anymore." he smiled, standing back up before grabbing my phone and sitting himself next to me.

"hiro..." I mumbled, unlocking the phone and dialling his number.

gay
✥---------------✥---------------✥

"Hello? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY IS YOUR MIRROR SMASHED? THERE'S BLOOD TOO? ARE YOU OKAY?"

"I'm fine, I had a breakdown and I snapped..."

"Alright, valid valid. where are you? do I need to come get you?"

"I'm at kuroos. I'll stay here for
the rest of the night"

"Okay, good. Uhm, another thing. why the hell did kenma show up at my house with a busted lip and a bruised eye?"