19.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Carlo was now driving to ya'vanis house. He had just dropped of tryevon off at tremains and Kati's. He was yawning rubbing his eyes as he drove over there. He was confused as to why ya'vani was calling him at 1 am to come see her this shit was mad suspicious.

As soon as he pulled up to her house. He got out the car and approached the front door. As he was pulling out his keys to open the door, ya'vani answered the door wit blood all over her. He looked at her for a moment, he looked behind her into the house to see a man who was clearly dead and bleeding out.

He quickly walked in after seeing that and closed the door. "Who the fuck is this vani" carlo said going up to Nate's body looking at if

"It's Nate. The ex I told you about" vani said very nonchalantly

Carlo looked at vani who was smiling a little bit, he looked her neck that had bruises on it. He wrist were completely red and blood was just splattered over her.

"Im not sorry"vani randomly said

"I'm not either. go get in the shower" carlo said quickly looking at her and then back at the body

Carlo knew exactly what to do. He knew how to clean up bodies all of that. He learned at a young age, because tremain had taught him, and he didn't know why but, now he knew exactly why.

"What are you gonna do wit him" ya'vani asked as she stood in the doorway

Carlo ignored ya'vanis presence and what she was saying and started cleaning up the body. He wasn't mad at her, he just couldn't focus on all that she was saying and he just wanted her to do what he said at this moment.

"Please just do what I said" carlo said  and ya'vani walked out the living room and into her bathroom. She turned on the bath water letting it run as she sat in the mirror and looked at herself.

She hadn't realized what she had did until now. Looking at Nate's blood that was on her. She cried, and cried. She didn't wanna have to kill nate but she knew she had to. For Treyvon.

It wasn't for anyone but him. She knew that as long as nate was alive that she wouldn't be able to let her son live how she wanted him to. So she did what she had to do. And she knew if killing nate helped her feel like treyvon was safe she would do it a thousand times more.

She stripped from her clothes and turned the water off and hopped in the bath. As she cleaned the blood off her she cried. She was really feeling all types of emotions right now.

Carlo had got up all the blood up at this point. He know had the body wrapped up and it was in the kitchen floor. He went outside to move his truck so that he could back it up closer to the door.

Once he got the body into the truck. It was pretty dark and the street lights didn't really hit ya'vanis house so he knew that nobody would see him.

He walked back into the house, he saw ya'vani looking down at where Nate's body was. She was looking at it because of how clean it was. It looked like nothing ever happened.

"I'm about to go handle that" carlo said referring to nate who was in his trunk, ya'vani nodded and carlo turned around so he could walk out

"Wait" ya'vani said pulling Carlos arm

"yeah" carlo mumbled

"Don't look at me any different carlo" ya'vani said wit tears coming down her eyes

"I don't. I know the nigga deserved it. I just wish I could've been the one to do it instead of you. I'm sorry i wasn't here" carlo said wiping ya'vanis tears and pulling her in for a hug

"I love you carlo" ya'vani said

"I love you too vani"