lii. blast the door

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fifty two• 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty two
• 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋

"Julia!"

Reality hit her slow when she dropped to the ground hitting the surface below her hard, she didn't get to process what was happening when arms picked her up from the ground. Steve?

"Steve." Julia cried out reaching for his touch, the teen immediately dove her into his arms, laying her head against his chest while her breathing was still trying to slow down. "I've got you." Steve coo into her ear smoothing down her hair.

Dustin exhaled wiping away his tears, picking up the walkman tape off the ground, Max patted the girls back as she continued to listen to her music.

"We'll start the car." Lucas informed him, Steve barley nods taking the keys passing them over to him, the young teens made there way back towards the car.

"Julia," Steve whispered softly as he continued to smoothing her hair, Julia kept her eyes glue onto the graveyard, she didn't realize how much Venca took from her, all the secrets, the lies, the hallucinations.

"Steve, it was horrible." Julia whimpered moving back sniffing, Steve face softened at the sight of her tears and red nose, glancing around seeing that Dustin, Lucas and Max were inside the car.

"I'm sorry, baby, I wish I can take it away." Steve kissed her head sweetly, leaning down pressing their foreheads together as they slowly pushed off the ground. "Let's go, yeah? We can talk there, if only you want to talk."

Julia lips stayed parted hesitating before nodding her head, taking Steve's hand as they began making it out the cemetery towards his parked car.

-

Julia didn't sleep that day after seeing Venca face to face she couldn't stay sleep knowing that if she did Venca would haunted her like he's been doing all along. She stared ahead at the drawing on the table ignoring the taunting words in her mind.

Nancy wheeler began to panic looking around the small basement down to the empty space where neither of the red-head girls laid, she immediately nudged Dustin shaking his shoulders awake.

"Dustin!"

The young teen woke up blinking his eyes, seeing his vision become clear. "Aren't you supposed to be on Max and Julia watch?" Nancy asked him.

"Yep. Yep." Dustin answered rubbing his eyes. "Yep, Yep. Sorry."

"Then where are they?" Nancy's whispered pointing out to the empty couch and the messy up bed on the ground. "They were right there-" he pointed not seeing them. "A second ago. I swear, I just dozed off for..." glaring down at his watch reading the time. "...an hour."