"Is it in Texas?" He asked and I think and looked to him then nodded a little and they seemed to make him happy.

"Good, ok, least you know where you are." He says and I rubbed my head as I see the window and I go over to it and looked to see Delta, and Juliet. I backed up a bit as they waved to me and I look to see AJ staring back at me confused.

"Who... who did I hit? Sorry I just... sorry." I tell him.

"Minerva... and then you had Willy in a headlock." He tells me and I nod.

"I'm sorry I just... I freaked out." I tell him and he nods.

"It's ok, I think you need some sleep." He tells me and I shake my head.

"No, I need to... I need some fresh air is all, it's hot in here." I say and grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled it from me.

"Ok, do you want Clem?" He asked and I nodded as he took me outside and I see Clementine just like she was but without her hat. I was confused as she came up to me and I put my hand on her head and she laughed.

"Did you give her the medication?" She asked and I look to see no one and I rubbed my eyes.

"I didn't even get the chance to, she started to fight us." I hear and I see Minerva.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Uh... Violet are you ok?" She asked and I pinched the bridge of my nose as I thought.

"If you are here so are the others, have you talked to Joan yet?" I asked them as I looked to them.

"Violet what are you talking about?" Clem asked and I look to her and roll my eyes.

"You know Joan has to be informed of new group members, that's the rules Clem... look I'll have a chat with her just don't do anything stupid." I tell them.

"Violet, what in the world?" I hear and looked at them confused.

"What? I'm not breaking rules for friends." I tell her.

"Violet, we are in Texas, we aren't in Joan's community, are you ok?" Clem says and she places her hands on my cheeks.

"Uh, duh we are in Joan's community, we never left... why would we leave such a great place?" I asked her confused.

"RUBY!" I hear and turn to see said woman running up to us just as Clem move her hands off my face.

"What is going on?" Ruby asked and I look at her.

"Ruby tell her I ain't crazy." I tell her.

"She think's she's back in Joan's community, what is going on?" Clem asked worried and I look at her.

"Violet, I need to ask you some questions." Ruby says and I nod.

"Uh sure I guess but I have to get back to work on the wall soon, Walker got through and almost took a bite out of Delta last night." I laugh and they look at me and I place my hands on my hips as I wait for the questions.

"Ok, where are you?" She asked.

"Valhalla of course." I tell her.

"What is your job?" She asked.

"Second in command of the entire community." I tell her.

"How... how many people are in your family? Can you name them?" She asked and I nod.

"Mary, AJ, Clementine, Snow and I, that makes five." I tell her.

"Where are you right now?" She asked and I looked around.