33. Return .33

"Camryn! C'mon, Buddy! Talk to me!"

Camryn rolled his eyes. Despite the clear instructions not to let Jamie in, his mother had once again opened the door for him.

Camryn continued to type away at a site on his computer, completely ignoring his ex-friend.

"Cam, you're being ridiculous!"

Camryn scoffed under his breath and continued to type.

"Your mom is worried about you, you know. You can't just hole yourself up in your room because Andy stopped coming to scho--"

"You're wrong! It's so much more than that!" Camryn finally looked up. His eyes were sleeplessly bloodshot. "It wasn't just Andy that stopped coming to school, it was that toxic piece of fucking shit too!"

Jamie staggered back. He knew that Camryn was...struggling, but he hadn't realized it was to such an extent. The boy's once well-kept hair was in a state of destruction, tangled and greasy, and his skin had a sickly tint to it that made Jamie's heart ache with concern. "Cam, what happened to--"

"Nothing's fucking wrong with me!" Camryn slammed his fists against his desk. "I've just been working very hard lately...to find evidence that proves that creep did something to Andy. I'm gonna save her, Jamie--Jamison."

Jamie flinched. "Cam, please just calm down for a moment. We can talk this through, you know? It was my fault, I'll admit it. I started the whole idea that...Y/n was a bit, well, toxic...but I really do think I was too quick to judge! There's more to this situation the--"

Smack!

Jamie's eyes widened and he slowly brought his hand to his now stinging cheek. "Ca--"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Camryn held the hand he'd used to slap Jamie above his head, eyes wild. "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, AN-AND I'LL BET THAT THE BITCH BRAINWASHED YOU OR SOMETHING!"

Jamie glanced away quietly. It hurt to see Camryn acting so unstable.

Camryn had stood up when he slapped Jamie, and was now at eye level with him, glaring with a deep hatred. "Just leave."

"Camr--"

"LEAVE!"

Jamie froze, before nodding defeatedly and turning to leave. Once he stood at the threshold of the room, he briefly turned back around. "If you come to your senses, you know I'll still be there..."

The only response he was given was the slamming of the door.

___

'StepOnMeDora' has logged on

Hi lol :StepOnMeDora

'Heroiknight' has logged on

'Candyc0unter' has logged on

Heroiknight: STEOS

Heroiknight: OMG SYEPS OMG

'Vancey123' has logged on

Candyc0unter: Steps!!!!

'Kole17' has logged on

'YouKillMyFather' has logged on

'beans_lol' has logged on

beans_lol: welcome back