𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄

𝐈t seemed like forever until the school day ended but when it did I was so happy. I found Gwen and Finney and told them I was gonna be walking with Robin. "Really" "Yea ill walk with you guys on monday okay" i say as i start to go look for robin.

I walk around till i see him arguing with some kid at the end if the gate. As i walk towards him i see something moving in the corner of my eye.

Turning in the direction of it my heart rate picks up and my eyes grow wide. It was that van. I quickly turn around and start to sprint, i will not be taking no chances today.

As im sprinting i collide into someone. "Holy shit im sorry i wasn't paying attention" i say looking up to see who i ran into. "Ya know that's the second time you've ran in to me" he says looking me in my eye's.

"Oh im sorry i really wasn't paying attention" i say looking to where the van was. It was gone just like that. "Why were you running" he asks me. "i thought i saw something and i got scared" "Oh" was all he said.

"Well we should probably get going." He says. "You know you never told me what things you've heard about me" i say as we start walking. "You're right. I've heard that you Miss Bennit are quite the heartbreaker." He says

"What i've never even dated anyone" i say laughing "That's the problem so many people have had their heartbroken because you've rejected them" he says fake crying.

"Omg shut up it was one person" "Yea Vance fucking Hopper" "It wasn't even as bad as he made it seem" i say. "He asked you in front of the whole school and you still rejected him" I roll my eyes and say nothing.

"Would you reject me?"

I turned to look at him but he was already looking at me. "Are you serious" i say looking at the ground finding it more interesting than having to look at the smug look on his face.

"Look at me when you're talking to me" he says lifting my chin up. BUTTERFLIES MAN I GOT BUTTERFLIES. "Would you reject me Sage" he asks me again. "No never" i say barley above a whisper

The corner of his lips pull upwards and he let's go of my chin. I'm pretty sure my face is red but i don't care at the moment.

We walk in slience until we reach his house. "Mom I'm home" he says as we walk into the house. "Is your friend here" she says completely  ignoring what he said and coming into the living room.

"Yes mom this is Sage Bennit" he says looking a little offended. "Oh you're so beautiful honey." she says almost immediately "Oh thank you" "Your welcome would you like something to drink" "I-" "I planned on Sage and I going to get some snacks if that's okay" he says cutting me off. "Oh that's fine just don't take to long" she says as she walks back to the kitchen.

"I'll take you to my room so you can put your stuff in there'' he says taking my hand and guiding me to his room.

༄𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞༄

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭🤩.

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡