The Phoenix (Part-8)

"Sirf ek din bacha hai hamare paas aur hume ab tak kuch pata nhi chala hai." Haseena threw the file in random corner of her room. Anger, helplessness and concern for Anubhav are clearly visible in her eyes. Her love is getting deeper for him. She didn't know how she fell for him, but she realized her love when she overheard the conversation between maa and Anubhav on the phone.

"Miss Malik...!" He called her, she turned to him.  "Maa aaj raat hamare Mama ji ke ghar hi rahengi isliye aap bhojan kar lijiye, hum jara bahar ja rahe hai....!" He informed her.

"Kahan ja rahe hai aur kyu ja rahe hai itni raat mein woh bhi akele...!" She asked, showing her rights on him.

"Hume kuch kaam hai isliye ja rahe hai aur kahan yeh hum aapko bata nhi sakte isliye apna dhyan rakhiyega...hum aate hai.." He was about to leave her room, but he stopped as he felt her fingers gripping his wrist. He arched his eyebrows questioningly at her.

"Akele toh hum aapko nhi jane dene wale hai, isliye hum bhi chalenge aapke sath." She said, gazing into his deep brown eyes. "Senior hum hai toh hamara order follow kariye aur rahiye ghar par...!" He said rudely, which hurted her.

"Sir hume aapki hifajat ke liye order mile hai isliye hum aapko akela nhi chhod sakte aur waise bhi kal last day hai us aadmi ke warning ke according isliye hum aapko akele nhi jane de sakte." She said it professionally, keeping her feelings aside.

"Hum aapko sirf inform karne aaye the taki aap hamari pratiksha na kare isliye haath chhodiye hamara..." She glanced at their hands. "Nhi hum aapko akele nhi jane dene wale..!"

He rolled his eyes in annoyance and, in a swift action he twisted her hand behind her, pulling her into his chest.

"Bhale hi hamara dahina hath kaam nhi kar raha hai par baaye hath mein bhi itni kabaliyat hai ki aap jaisi jiddi ladki ki jidd khatm kar sake..." He said in anger, while she is looking into his eyes.  "Dobara hamara hath pakdne ki galti kabhi mat kariyega...samjhi aap..!" He said in warning tone.  She smile softly, wrapping her free hand around his neck. He gets surprise by her sudden action.

"Miss Malik...!" He called out her loudly, causing her to return to reality. "Ji sir..?" 

"Yeh kya kar rahi hai aap...!" He said gesturing at her hand. She looks at it. "Sorry sir...!" She back off her hand from him. "I'm really sorry sir..par aapko akele nhi jana chahiye, aapke liye khatra hai bahar...!" She is concerned for him. "Hum jaise officers ke liye khatra kab nhi hota? " He asked with a smile. She bows her head because she knows he is right. He released her hand and took a few steps back.

"Jakar aaram kariye...waise bhi pichle kayi dino se aap dhang se soyi nhi hai hai toh so jaiye, aur sare khidki darwaze band kar lijiyega kyunki ab hamare sath sath aapko bhi khatra hai...!"

"Isliye toh kah rahe hai hume bhi le chaliye, satb rahenge toh kaam aasan hoga dono ka." She tries to convince him but her words have no effect on him. "Hum aate hai..!" He leaves the house, ignoring her request. She  plans to secretly follow him.

"Yeh Anubhav sir kiski car mein baith rahe hai...?" She whispered to herself as she found Anubhav sitting in a black car. She starts following him in the car.

One hour later

The car stops at a secluded place, Haseena also stopped her car from a few meters away. Anubhav and a girl got down from the car. They go inside a deserted house.

"Yeh sir yahan is ladki ke sath kyun aaye hai....?"  She secretly follows them but the door closes before she can enter his house. "Ab pata kaise chalega andar ho kya raha hai." The Insecurities for her first love rose inside her heart.