My lover boy- Robin

requested by: lookatmefkonme

________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV: 

 My boyfriend, Robin Arellano, didn't cry often. In fact, almost never. It just wasn't normal. Maybe I wished he was more vulnerable around me, but it's whatever. I don't really care, and I can't force him to do anything he doesn't want to do, or be uncomfortable with. 

I was going to his house today, we were scheduled to hangout. We always hangout on Saturdays, even if Finn was over teaching him math, something Robin is terrible at. I love Robin with my entire heart, don't get me wrong, but he's admitted it, math is not his strong suit. 

I was putting on one of his hoodies, when the phone rang. As I answered it, I heard muffled sounds on the other end. "Hello?" I asked, and Robin's voice came on the other line. "Hey mi amor, uh you can't come over today.." he said, sounding unusual. 

"Why not..are you okay?" I asked him, my body filling with a flood of concern. "Uhm..yeah. Just don't feel the best" he tried to act, and even I could tell he was lying. "then I'll be there in ten minutes" I said, hanging up. 

I then got on my bike, and rode to his place, his mom answering the door. "Hi sweetheart" she said, pointing towards the staircase "he's in his room," she sighed, and I noticed her eyes were all red and puffy, as if she had been crying. I made my way up the stairs, not questioning my boyfriends mother, as maybe she was stressed or something?

As I walked, I heard muffled and faint sobs from a certain room. I went over and knocked on Robin's door, with no reply. "Babe?" I asked him, knocking again. "Can I come in?" 

No answer. I decided to just open it, only to reveal Robin, crying into his pillow. He didn't look at me, just continued to cry. I went over to him, putting my hand on his back. He then looked up at me, eyes stained in wet tears.

"What happened?" I asked him, and he put his head on my shoulder. "I thought I told you not to come" he muttered, and I looked down at him. "Well, when you make excuses like that, then I have to. It's what a good partner does" I smiled at him, wrapped my arm around him.

"Now what's wrong?" I questioned, and I saw the tears threaten his eyes once again. "M-my dad...he's gone Y/N" Robin cried, and I held him. His dad had recently gone to Vietnam for the war, and the two were extremely close. 

He started to cry harder, and I gave him a bear hug. "Shh it's OK, I'm right here, I'm not leaving"  I whispered, still hugging him. Then, I laid down, and he rested against my chest, still crying. A wet tear stain was stained against my shirt, and I honestly didn't care. 

He continued to cry as I held him, rubbing his back, and playing with his soft hair. I had to be gentle, and careful not to pull on his hair. He seemed to be calming down, or somewhat. He was still heavily crying, but less than before. 

I soon noticed he was half asleep, eyes barely open, obviously struggling to stay awake. "Go to sleep baby" I whispered, "I'm not leaving you" 

He nodded, and cuddled closer towards my chest as I continued to comfort him. I felt more of his weight go on top of me, and soon he was out, drifting off to a deep sleep. I smiled, and hugged him tightly.

He would get through this. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I'm right in the middle of my Jennifers Body rewatch, for the 3000th time, and I STILL LOVE IT!

Sorry, I just had to say that