~chapter 15: new changes

"You know y/n I really took into consideration what you said and I decided some of the patients can have decor in their room."

"Some?"

"Yes I don't trust all of them just yet. For example patient 18803, himiko toga. She still seems a little too unhinged to have any type of decor in her room it would be just terrible if you got hurt considering the progress you've made. Now patient 18804, kai chisaki. I doubt he'd would hurt you with just a small bit of decor; such as you suggest. A bookshelf, so I'll start the order of some furniture for the patients. As for now you are free to leave. Your shift will be starting soon."

"Understood sir. Have a nice day."

Once you were an ear shot away from the door you silently celebrated.

You then went to start your job

—————————————————————————

You walked into shigaraki's room or see him awake playing one of his games.

You quickly noticed how tired he looked.

"Were you up playing your game all night?"

He shoved his face closer to his game

"No."

Just by that alone you knew he was lying.

"I would like it if you would go to sleep at a reasonable. It's not healthy to not sleep. If college taught me one thing it was that being sleep deprived is the worst."

Shigaraki just 'tch' at your words

"Is someone in a bit of mood?"

You said twirling a piece of his hair he just growled

He then placed his head on your shoulder. While pouting

'Manchild.'

You thought as you patted his head

He started feeling sleepy, when you were around you brought a calm and comforting presence. You playing with his hair amplified it.

He yawned and paused his game, saved it, then turned it off.

He then got comfortable, he pointed at his head. You took it as a sign to play with his hair. So you started playing with his hair.

He quickly feel asleep.

You placed his head on a pillow and tucked him in. Your watched beeped as you left the room.

—————————————————————————

You walked into dabi's room and he was awake staring at the ceiling. He turned his when he heard you. Then smiled

"Hey doll~"

"Hey dabi."

"So how was your date with Cade or whatever their name was."

"Their name is jade. It was also good."

"Don't tell me your heart is no longer up for grabs."

"Mmhh...not yet sweetie~"

"So there still a chance?~"

You taped his nose cutely

"Only in your dreams sweetie. But have you thought of anything I can get you, or you fine with manga?"

"A lighter would nice."

"How about something that won't get me fired?"

"Eh I got nothing then."