ᗷᖇOKᗴᑎ

Začít od začátku

I listened to him whisper behind my ear.

Ian: You betrayed very well, Queen Min, fucking Y/N.

I didn't know how to react as a tear escaped my eye.

Ian: Not only did you betray your status as a princess, but you also married someone else.

How did he know?

Ian: Wonder how I know? You married my fucking hyung, my brother, King Min Yoongi.

He spat out each word through gritted teeth behind my ear. But who was he, and what did he mean by "his hyung"?

Ian: You know who I am? Do you?

I flinched as his voice turned scary, and he turned me around.

Ian: You know me? Who I am?

I met his gaze, tears in my eyes.

Ian: Prince Jeon Jungkook.

As soon as he said that, I looked at him with a mix of shock and confusion.

Prince JJK: "I'm the person who loved you back then, and you knew it but never gave a damn."

Y/N: Jungkook.

Prince JJK: What? Your Highness.

His eyes showed no fear, only hate.

Y/N: J-Jungkook, I-I'm sorry.

Prince JJK: Sorry? SORRY!

His whispers turned into yelled whispers.

Y/N: Ah, I-I didn't mean to.

I said, looking at my feet as tears started flowing non-stop.

As Jungkook forcefully led me onto the dance floor, his anger was evident in his actions. His grip on my hand was tight, almost painful, as he pulled me close to him. I could feel the tension radiating from him, and his movements were rough, lacking any hint of gentleness.

Y/N: "J-Jungkook, please..."

My voice trembled as tears streamed down my cheeks, but he paid no heed, his expression hardened with rage.

Prince JJK: "Don't speak."

His voice was cold and cutting, sending shivers down my spine. I tried to resist, but his hold on me was too strong, and I had no choice but to dance with him.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, Jungkook... Please, let me go..."

My pleas fell on deaf ears as he continued to dance with me, his grip tightening with each passing moment. The pain in my hand was unbearable, but I couldn't bring myself to fight back against him.

Prince JJK: "Sorry won't change anything."

His words were filled with bitterness, and I could feel his anger seething beneath the surface. I wanted to reach out to him, to soothe the pain in his heart, but he was too consumed by his own emotions to hear me.

As the dance dragged on, I felt more helpless than ever before, trapped in a whirlwind of emotions and forced to confront the consequences of my actions. All I could do was cry silently, hoping that somehow, things would get better.

But before we could react further, the position changed, and he left my hand just like his brother did, replaced by someone else.

I didn't want to show my tears to anyone, but I also wanted to run away and cry.

Did he think I was the only one lying in all of this? But what was he doing? He said he's Ian.

My foot, Ian, but that wouldn't change the fact that I hurt him even more by marrying his brother.