Chapter 50

Hi

Please don't be alarmed. I've thought long and hard and made this decision, and I've decided to switch platforms.

You can find the full, free, version of this story (Fatal Alliances) at my blog 'The Catalog by Celine'

It's a simple google search away (search 'The Catalog by Celine' on Google), or you can find the link on my Wattpad profile bio.

I made this decision based on personal reasons and because I would like to have full control over the platform on which I post my novels (that I work long and passionately) on. I hope you all can understand and support this decision and I look forward to sharing many new stories, and so much more with you over at the blog! (Even bonus chapters ♡)

Be assured that the novel is still available for you to be read for free on my blog. All my current and new books will be available for you to read there.

(Ps: Subscribe to my email list on 'The Catalog by Celine' if you'd like to receive bonus chapters)

Love always, Celine.

_________________________________________

Ana

The scent of smoke tickled through my nostrils. I coughed and twisted, feeling cold and damp. My heavy eyelids peeled themselves open tiredly. My heart stopped at the image before me. The snow-haired man sat before me, observing me in my sleep while smoking a pipe nonchalantly. A flush of blushed panic shocked through my body.

"You creep!" I shrieked, threw a pillow at him, and missed in reflex. I was mortified. Did he really sit there watching me sleep while my clothing thinned upon my body due to the rain? What a perv.

Unbothered, he exhaled a cloud of smoke. "What is a perv and why are you screaming?"

I blinked. How did he...?

"You are quite an ugly creature, I must admit." He continued.

Did he just call me ugly? My eye twitched. The nerve of this guy.

"Oh, says the one who's trying to observe and take advantage of the poor helplessly soaked sleeping lady on your sofa."

He frowned in confusion, "I do not see any lady, only a filthy little rug rat perched with drool from her mouth staining my sofa." He stood and turned, "However, if it makes you feel any better, you do not have much for me to observe in order to 'take advantage' of."

"Lady Alois!" a little boy suddenly ran towards me and fell into my arms. "I'm so glad you're staying with us." He purred softly and kindly. His little body was so small and soft and warm.

"Staying?"

"Oh yes," he smiled, "Master Yuri said you'll be staying with us. The letter said you are lady of this house. Master Yuri's significant."

Panic flushed over me.

"I'm what?"

"You heard me," the little boy giggled, "According to his brother, you are entitled to everything here- even him."

"Tomai, get away from her. You could get sick." Yuri scolded, irritated at the young boy's blatant words. 

...

Enjoyed this excerpt?
This was from my new novel 'The Saints Have Fallen'.  Be sure to check it out for more. I'd love to hear your feedback throughout the chapters.

Can't wait to take you all on this amazing new adventure! 😊

_________________________________________

If you guys like Adrian from Fatal Alliances, then you'll really appreciate Yuri from my novel 'The Saints Have Fallen' ❤️🙌

Don't you just love a darkly complex anti-hero? Because I absolutely do!

___________________________________________

If you love my novels, then definitely check out my blog 'The Catalog by Celine' ♡ I'll be sharing my new novels (much like Fatal Alliances & Damned) on there. No new novels of mine will be posted on Wattpad. 

Celine