𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Zacznij od początku

"no give me my beer back!" conrad yelled at the guy

"i paid for this" the guy exclaimed as he gestured to the pile of kegs on the beach, this flipped conrad's switch, he had been drinking a bit tonight which meant he was ready to fight anyone that came his way.

the two boys fought over the cup, throwing punches left and right, gaining the attention of almost everyone on the beach, as everyone began to form a circle noa slowly joined watching her boyfriend and the guy attack each other not knowing what to do, she went to step in but before she could someone else had.

belly

"conrad stop look at me" she spoke up

this made noa roll her eyes there was no way that was going to work but before she could say anything belly had been shoved to the ground by accident, causing the older girl to run in and check on her.

"are you alrigh-" before she could finish her sentence she had been hit in the face, making her stumble to the ground landing right next to belly.

"NOA!" conrad yelled out to his girlfriend

"hey guys, guys, come on, people are getting hurt" jeremiah tried to calm down both of the boys, which was not working at all, the image of the guy hitting noa had only infuriated conrad even more.

"COPS!" someone had yelled which was followed by another yell, "EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE!"

jeremiah instantly grabbed onto conrad, looking towards noa who nodded before nudging belly and ran following the boys to the car.

☼☼☼

"just get in the car" jeremiah instructed rolling his eyes at his drunk brother's actions, "watch your head, legs, legs, jesus conrad, how does noa control you?"

"i can get into a car, wait noa where is she, have you seen her, she will be so mad at me" conrad asked concerned

"i'm right here con, and i'm not mad, i'm cold, just get in the car" noa remarked at her boyfriend, shoving him into the car. jeremiah rolling his eyes at noa's patience and at his brother's behaviour.

noa began to walk to the passenger side of the car before a quiet, "baby come back" was whispered making her turn around and go sit next to conrad.

"are you alright?" she asked worriedly as she grabbed his face tightly examining it for any injuries, making him smile at the furrow of her eyebrows.

"i'll be alright, are you alright?" he asked as he jokingly mimicked her actions of examining her face.

"i'll be alright" she mimicked him this time making him smile as he wrapped an arm around her.

as she held on to conrad's hand her eyes began to drift out the window, locking on to belly talking with a massive smile on her face to a boy that looked about the same age as jeremiah.

"belly, let's go" jeremiah called out to the girl, obviously not enjoying the sight in front of him, "get in"

"cam can give me a right home, right cam?" belly said turning to the boy.

"yes, that's no problem" the boy in question nodded

"no, you're not gonna get into a car with a guy you just met"

"i'm cam. cameron" he introduced himself, holding his hand out to jeremiah, a hand shake the boy rejected, making noa slightly chuckle, which then made conrad laugh, he loved the sound of her laugh.

"your name is cam cameron?"

"no, uh it's just cam" the boy replied with a scratch to the back of his head, "but we actually know eachother, seventh grade, latin convention. so we're not like total strangers" this made noa smile.

"no offence, but no. belly get in the car" jeremiah ordered

"just get in the car" conrad didn't even care enough to look he just wanted to go home and go to sleep with noa.

"uh you should probably go, but um, the whaling boat i intern on, it leaves at dawn every morning from the piers. i was wondering if you would um like to come." cam smile at her

"uh yeah, yes, sure" belly laughed "i mean how else would you get your hoodie back, right?"

"that's true"

that was when belly leaned in to kiss cam making noa smile and look away to give the couple some privacy, only to notice the snarl on jeremiah's face of jealousy. but belly instead was looking for jealousy from another fisher brother.

"hey jere" noa remembered something

"yeah?"

"aren't we missing someone?"

"FUCK! STEVEN!" jeremiah exclaimed, "watch conrad, i'll be right back"

"your hair has to be one of my most favourite things in the world" conrad whispered as her began to create a braid in noa's hair like she taught him, however a certain conklin girl in the passenger seat turned around quickly thinking he was speaking to her, only to be met with a blushing noa mumbling a short thanks.

"i seriously fucking love you" conrad said to the girl

"i love you more" the words made belly want to scream, she wanted that, not with cam, not with jere, not with that gas station guy, she wanted to be loved by conrad fisher, she wanted to feel what that was like.

however the couple's moment was interrupted by a tap on the window, follow by a cop shining a light directly in belly's eyes, "have you kids been drinking?"