Chapter 13

****Sorry this isn't as long, our next chapter makes up for it though!! Bubble Tea and I have been very busy lately so we usually discuss the fic late at night, edit, plot, and brain storm at around 1AM haha, but I'll have a few days off soon to focus on the fic!****

I woke up with last night still fresh in my head. But what happened to Jason? Patrick? Andy? Once my eyes gained focus and my vision steadied I realized we stayed at Steve's. I woke up on the couch with Eddie and he had me in a vice grip. He wasn't gonna loosen up anytime soon either. I attempted to sit up only to find no one else was awake... Or if they were they weren't in the living room. I couldn't even reach for the remote without Eddie gripping tighter. He came for me... He beat the shit out of Patrick for me. He fought for me... But I could've died... I almost fucking died. Patrick did it by accident but he did it... I should tell the police but I don't want Eddie to get in trouble... I can't lose him. And from the looks of it, he won't lose me.

I tapped his arm, "Eddie?"

"Hmmm?" He mumbled as he buried his face in my neck, "Yeah?"

"I need to pee." I whispered.

"Okay." He yawned and loosened up, "Come back to me."

"Always, Baby." I smiled as I got up and walked to the bathroom.

Once I shut the door I looked at my wrists and ankles, I could see where they tied me up, I wasn't dreaming, I wasn't having a nightmare or hallucination. Last night really did fucking happen. I took a deep breath. I could freak out but how would that help? It wouldn't. I peed, washed my hands, and walked out to find Eddie sitting up and turning on the TV. He smiled when he saw me and held his hand out to me.

I took it and crawled into his lap, "We can't tell anyone."

"What do you mean?" He asked as he rested his chin on my head.

"About Jason. If we get the police involved you'll get in trouble too. You have enough on your plate, Eddie."

"So we won't. Its your choice. But maybe now after he accidentally on purpose almost killed you... Just maybe he will lay off." Eddie sighed.

"Hopefully." I whispered softly.

"I'm sorry." He said as he kissed my temple.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything." I said to him as I raised my head to meet his doe eyes.

"Not intentionally. Its the fact that you're with me... He hates me. So in turn he hates everything I an involved with. He'd piss in my gas tank if he wasn't scared of my van." He explained.

"That shouldn't matter though. That doesn't mean I'm leaving you... Are you trying to break-"

"No. I am not. So you can stop thinking that right now, Little mermaid." He grinned. "That isn't even a thought in my head."

"Haha very funny. Little Mermaid." I huffed.

"Am I interrupting something?" Steve asked as he stepped into the living room, "If You're gonna do it again, there is a guest room upstairs. Just stay quiet." He yawned as he stepped into the kitchen.

"We aren't gonna have sex right now, Steve." I laughed.

I got up and ran to him, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tight, "Thank you for coming for me." I whispered as a I felt my eyes start to tear up.

Steve hugged me back, he was taller than me.

His arms felt tight around me and he patted my back, rubbing smooth circles, "Well of course. I'm not gonna deal with your boyfriend on my own." He chuckled.