Hurt

'The gods of old; Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hermes, Apollo, Artemis. Long thought myths, but in reality they are real. While the world forgot them their children remembered. The Demigods, more commonly known as Half-Bloods.

Monsters can smell the children of the gods and seek to destroy them by any means necessary. But there are some who have found ways to stay hidden from the eyes of monsters.

Heroes have risen among the Half-Bloods. Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon. Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena. Jason Grace, the fallen Son of the Roman god, Jupiter.

But there are some Demigods born through less traditional ways.

Change Of View

Claudia Stilinski applied more make up, hiding the bruise on her eye. Just like so many other bruises she had covered up.

"Never let them see," She whispered under her breath. That's what she told herself every single time she covered up another bruise or another scar.

Never let them see what pain she was in, how she limped with every step she took. How whenever she reached for something, she felt the pain in her bruised ribs. Even when she turned her head she winced in pain.

Noah had already left, her husband. The one that she was supposed to love more than anything, and vice versa. Instead he was the one that beat her for the smallest thing.

The steak was too cold, his shirts weren't ironed enough, she looked at a guy for a second too long.

Nothing could ever please him, and for that she felt like she was a terrible wife.

She couldn't leave him, they could barely support each other with him as a deputy and her as a school teacher. But it was more than that. If she left he would find her, he told her that every single time after he hit her.

He would frame her for one of the many unsolved crimes, making it so she would have no one to turn to. Not even her best friend Melissa.

Shaking herself out of her thoughts she pulled on a long sleeved sweater, covering the bruises on her arms. She grabbed a present wrapped with a robins egg wrapping paper, with a dark blue bow.

A present for Melissa's baby shower.

She grabbed it, going outside to her car and driving with only one hand on the wheel while the other went to her side, the jostle of the car sending a spike of pain through her.

Looking at the gas gauge she saw that she had less than a quarter tank left. Since she had time she pulled into a gas station.

She lifted the pump with both hands, holding back a grunt of pain.

Letting out a breath she leaned against her car, looking over at the person next to her and she froze, her eyes immediately darting forward. Trying to act like she hadn't seen anything.

The thing that nobody could see but her. What appeared to most as a six foot man, she saw as a seven foot being with one giant eye in the middle of his forehead instead of two normal eyes.

She had learned from a young age that she could see things that nobody else could. It wasn't until she met Talia Hale in her teens that she realized what she truly was.

A mortal that could see through the mist that allows a large variety of monsters to stay hidden. The werewolves of Beacon Hills defend the town from such monsters.

But by the look of this cyclops he was still very young, another giveaway was that he was carrying a grocery bag full of nothing but peanut butter.

She swallowed, looking at the gas pump that slowly filled up. And when it finally finished she rushed around putting the pump back and closing the gas cap and driving away quickly.