"That's not necessarily true. We've been to Pingyuan County again. How do you know that the place is not good? Maybe it's just an exaggerated rumor! Besides, what's the use of worrying about this? We're going to Shenzhen soon, hey, in fact, Miss Lu Originally, I didn't want to tell you, but I was afraid that you would think too much. You don't think you are like this now."

"Do you know anyone in Pingyuan County?" Xie Yi asked.

Le Yuanfan thought for a while: "The one we saw before selling cigarettes on the side of the road, the thin black and black man, do you remember? He seems to be from Pingyuan County."

"The one called Heizi? "Xie Yi is really impressed, mainly because of his eye-catching complexion.

"Yes, do you want to ask him about the situation in Pingyuan County?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll tell you later." Xie Yichang asked him again, "Don't tell her that I already know. "

Okay, I don't know what these two are doing, they all let him keep it a secret, Le Yuanfan who knows too much feels that he can't bear it.

At this time, the mother and daughter of the You family were quarreling. Today, Mother You's hands were considered to be well maintained. As soon as she could move her, she simply tidied up the house, and she found out that something was wrong.

There is less money at home!

She immediately ran to Yu Jiayi's room and asked, "Have you seen anyone come to our house? I don't know which wicked person stole 200 yuan from our house! It's really not good to die!"

You Jiayi then remembered herself For the two hundred yuan she got in the box, she still hid the things she bought!

Seeing Mother You kept talking, she felt a little guilty and said angrily: "I'm

so annoying, isn't it just two hundred dollars?" It takes several months to earn it, did you take this money?" Mother You was so mad at her attitude, thinking that she had put four hundred yuan in her box, but it was only two hundred yuan less, so the thief would not just take this Some money, it must be done by the thief, he immediately asked.

"Yes, I did it, what's wrong? You don't care about me, I'll find a way myself, what's wrong with taking you two hundred yuan

?" You Jiayi said impatiently.

"I really didn't expect a thief in the house. How dare you ask? Our family has spent hundreds of dollars on your schooling, and you took hundreds more because you want the whole family to drink the Northwest. Is it the wind? I really raised a conscience!" Although she loves her daughter, but now she hates her even more for being ignorant and stealing the family's money.

"I didn't use it for random flowers, what are you yelling about! Don't you think I'm not pleasing to the eye? When I see Uncle Wei, I'll get out of here right away!" You Jia rushed to You's mother After shouting irritably, he turned his head and walked outside.

When she finds a good job, see if her mother dares to yell at her!

Her mother had never treated her sternly before. No matter what she did, she would coax her, but now it has completely changed. It seems that she has become more and more unpleasant these days.

This also made her make up her mind. She must move out of the country early. She doesn't want to live in this kind of quarrel all day. Every time she goes out, she has to endure the cynicism of the neighbors around her. It's really enough!

She walked out of the house and went to the place where she hid things. The news in the countryside was a little behind. After all, few people read newspapers, so at this moment she didn't know that Uncle Wei, who she was thinking of helping her, had been arrested. Full of anticipation, I took the things and walked to Director Wei's house. The timing was wrong before, and I never met Uncle Wei. Today is the weekend, and Uncle Wei must be at home.