Today is Lu Jin's own words. Not a single person present suspects that what she is telling is a lie, and she does not dare to lie to so many people. As long as you inquire carefully, you can always find out the truth.

Hearing the chatter of the people around her, Mother Chu panicked a little. Talking about the object after breaking up the marriage and talking about the person before breaking off the marriage are two concepts. The latter is a moral flaw, but it will stab people in the spine!

"Don't spread rumors, I think you're just jealous!" Mother Chu scolded Lu Jin with jumping toes. "So many elders are watching, how can I dare to spread rumors, if I say a lie, then I will drown everyone 's

spittle and be struck by lightning!"

People saw that no one doubted her, how could she lie like this?

Listening to the rustling voice beside her, Mother Chu's face turned pale. Although the times have changed and sex is not popular anymore, she had experienced that time and was publicly discussed about this kind of scandal. The scene of the lingering lingering fears, always feel that someone will come out from somewhere at some point and pull her son away.

Many people in the village also remember the days at that time, so they still despise this kind of behavior. In addition, during this period of time, Mother Chu was so proud of her life, she was always a little arrogant when she spoke and did things, and offended many people. Taking advantage of this opportunity, he secretly satirized her a few words.

"Jin Xiu, you can't be like this, everyone is from the village, how can you go around and speak ill of the Lu family girl after doing this kind of thing? This is too unkind! I think she took your One hundred yuan is still less!"

"Isn't that the same as the one in the play who has a new person and forgets the old one? What is ungrateful?"

"Ingratitude!"

"Yes, yes."

... ..

Mother Chu's face is very ugly. She has been held by the villagers since her son was admitted to university. This is the first time that someone has said this in person. She felt embarrassed and said to herself: "Don't listen to her nonsense, Our Qinglin has already been admitted to the university, if he is really such a person, can the school accept him?"

The mention of Chu Qinglin's admission to the university really made the people present dumbfounded.

Seeing that the people around her gradually closed their mouths and stopped talking, as if they were afraid of her son, Mother Chu also recovered, thinking that there is nothing to do now, so what if their family was ungrateful? Qinglin is still a college student and will have a bright future in the future. Their family will become city dwellers in the future, but the Lu family will always be in the countryside.

Thinking about it, she became even more triumphant, and taunted Lu Jin: "Don't you think about why our Qinglin abandoned you? Go home and look in the mirror to see how you look! Yes, we didn't immediately follow up with you. You broke off the marriage because you were pitiful, so I didn't have the heart to tell you."

"So, I have to thank your family for hiding from me and then talking to others behind your back. This kind of behavior in person and behind your back?" Wow, Lu Jin was shocked by her cheekiness. All laughed.

"That's not necessary, as long as you don't rely on our Qinglin in the future, it's not easy for you to find a job, and I didn't want to bother with you, but if you do this again, don't blame me for writing a letter to your unit to report it. You're here, I'll see if you can keep your job at that time?"