Chapter Thirty Four | Kritika

"I cant believe she will leave after a week!" Drishti exclaimed dramatically gaining an eye roll from Dushasan

"I cant believe she will leave after a week!" Drishti exclaimed dramatically gaining an eye roll from Dushasan. She kept ranting about how she was going to miss Dushala after she leaves. "You know I've got an idea, I want to give her something special as a farewell gift. Something different, YES!"

"What?" Dushasan asked frightened due to her uncertainty. She quickly narrated him what popped in her mind and after a while both were seen in disguises of normal people ready to stroll in the lanes of Hastinapur's market.

"I cant believe I am actually doing this." Dushasan grumpled not liking suddenly dressed as a poor man. Drishti rolled her eyes "You will get a whole plate of momos, chill."

Dushasan's lips were zipped with the bribe. The two strolled around searching for an ideal shop from where Drishti could buy something unique for Dushala.

"See there's a pottery shop, you can gift her pots-" Dushasan suggested staring at a pottery shop at some distance but was suddenly dragged away by Drishti to the other end.

"Thank god, they were all staring at me so weirdly." Drishti huffed coming out of the shop holding a cloth pouch while Dushasan grumpily followed her. "I am hungry!"

He kept complaining for rest of the way so Drishti had to think something for calming him down and then it striked her mind. She turned to her grinning eagerly "I have a really nice place to go!"

Immediately Dushasan was being dragged to somewhere, Drishti was leading him to. Just after a while the two were found standing in front of an old worn out house with an old lady sitting out dozed off, Drishti couldnt contain her smile when she saw the lady.

"Why are we standing in front of this haunted house?" Dushasan asked staring at the house in horror and Drishti was sure he was more scared of the wrinkled lady who no one knew if she was alive or not.

"Just follow me and dont make any noise, that lady's dangerous." Drishti said as she tip toed inside the house from a secret passage way and tried to stop her from laughing when she saw Dushasan was extremely pale as he followed her while staring at the lady.

"This is where I wanted to show you!" Drishti proudly gestured to the mango trees in the small garden of the house and Dushasan gawked in awe. "Wow.."

"Its the Mango House." Drishti said with a smile remembering how Karn introduced her to it. Dushasan was in much delight just with the view of the fruits and it didnt take another second for the two to launch themselves on the mangoes.

"How did you know about this place?" Dushasan asked happily, Drishti shrugged with a grin "Angraj brought me here."

Drishti ignored the teasing look Dushasan passed her and told him to concentrate on mangoes. After a while when Drishti was full after having a half dozen mangoes, she stood up "Now that's enough, you're going to clear all trees, let's go!"