Chapter 6

Read authors at end. Its important!!
************************************************************************

I woke up with a gasp. As if I was unable to get air into my lungs and I needed that air so very much.

I close my eyes tightly. The pain was still coursing through my body, but it is not that bad. This pain is bearable.

I have never in my life felt as much pain as I did when Loki touched me. I couldn't help but feel sorry for. Most of his pain was mental pain. It felt like he felt he didn't belong. What I got from it, he was always lurking in the shadows hiding his pain. Trying to be strong.

I tried to sit up but found my self restrained. I opened my eyes to see that I am already sitting up. I look down at my chest to see that I was buckled in a seat. I look up from my chest and look around. There is a man behind this driver looking thing, 3 men were sleeping across from me buckled up like me, and man working in something that looked like it had to do like science.

I looked to my right and there sitting next to me was none other than Loki. The God of mischief.

"Look she lives." He said mockingly.

"I live now and I'll hold onto my life with everything I got even if I have nothing left. But you? Oh, your fate ain't look to good." I said. I was actually trying to make him mad. I think I got him angry. I drop the subject. "Where are we."

"I don't know." He said. Don't think I missed his smirk.

"Fine. Don't tell me. I'll figure it out on my own." I said with a huff.

I look around the plane a little more closely and the men across from me, behind them, was a shelf thing that had parachutes on it. On top of the parachutes was my bow and my sling, full of arrows.

***

It's been about half an hour and Loki has fallen asleep. So has the guy working on the science looking thing.

The pilot and I are the only ones awake.

I slowly and as quietly as possible, I unbuckle myself from the airplane seat. It wasn't that hard. The pilot wasn't paying attention. At all.

They were so stupid to fall asleep and not handcuff me, so I couldn't escape. Well the handcuffs would have no point. I would get out of them.

Anyways, I walked over to the 3 men sleeping. I slowly reached over and grabbed my sling and bow. I slung my sling over my shoulder. I put my head through the hole of my bow and rested it on my shoulder. I slowly reached over again and grabbed a parachute. I hooked it to my torso quietly.

Jeez. This pilot is totally oblivious to me.

I walked over to the backdrop of the plane.

Here goes nothing.

I pushed the button and the backdropped opened.

"HEY!" I turned around to see everyone is awake now.

It's now or never.

How about now.

I turned around and I jumped from the plan. I heard many shouts after me. After the shouts I heard gunshots from like a machine gun but as soon as the started they stopped. I didn't have a scratch.

Now I got a good look at the terrain I am about to land in. I realize I'm about to land in a forest. Perfect. My favorite terrain. I better be careful landing in the trees.

I pull a string on my shoulder and the parachute was out. My fall slowed down tremendously. I float down, aiming towards the middle of the forest.