48

_____
awesome things about the signs;
Aries: brave and courageous; not afraid to make some noise.
Taurus: when it comes to the things you believe in and the things you care about, your mind does not easily waver; you stand your ground.
Gemini: you're very smart and observant. You tell some of the best stories, as well.
Cancer: you're protective and and have a determination to you. that determination can drive you to amazing things.
Leo: you're a natural leader. people seem to recognize your leadership-like qualities and it draws them in.
Virgo: you're petty independent and very smart.
Libra: you tend to be pretty selfless at times-especially when it comes to keeping the peace. but don't change or bend yourself in order to achieve this!
Scorpio: you're very passionate. you give your all when it comes to the things you love-and maybe even hate!
Sagittarius: you're unique and confident. you don't take much crap from anyone!
Capricorn: you tend to understand how things work. you're very perceptive when it comes to having some sort of knowing of the world.
Aquarius: you're rebellious. when you don't like something, you won't stand for it!
Pisces: you're very imaginative. when you have an idea, it's very unique and very cool to hear/see.
______