2 || All Might's Cadet

6:45 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Evergarden Residence

After her plentiful rest of 2 hours of sleep, Y/N woke up. She looked around to see her in her bed. So it wasn't a dream. She actually did wake up after 4 months and she was now Lucia Evergarden's adoptive daughter.

She stood up and sighed as she headed for the closet as she slowly got dressed. Lucia yelled at All Might yesterday about Y/N's lack of clothing. She had said that she was okay with camo only and Lucia wasn't having it.

Y/N kept her stoic face as she uncomfortably slid on a long skirt. She never wore one of these during training camp or on missions. What would Major think of this now? 

Not wanting to get yelled at, she fastened the skirt and put on a green long sleeve shirt before leaving her room.

She walked towards Lucia's room to see her sitting at her desk with glasses on. Lucia turned her head to the girl.

"Oh, Y/N! You're up!" She noted a bit surprised. She hadn't expected her to be awake this early. She stood up and headed towards the girl. "Good morning." She greeted with a smile.

Arms glued to the side. Back straight. Shoulders back. Feet together. Salute.

"Greetings ma'am! Cadet Y/N reporting in! Nothing to report!" Y/n exclaimed. Lucia blinked. She smiled and shook her head.

"No need to salute to me. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, ma'am." Y/N said, remembering All Might telling her to be quieter.

"Y'know, there's need for you to call me "Ma'am". Lucia is fine." Lucia told her, gently.

"Yes, ma'am-- Lucia." Y/N quickly corrected herself, earning a chuckle from Lucia.

"Oh, hey! I've got a gift for you." She told her, pulling her in by the metal wrist. She brought Y/N over to her desk. She opened the drawer to reveal a bunch of messy stuff inside. Kind of shocking considering the rest of the clean house. She pulled out a pair of brown gloves and handed them to the 14 year old. "Here you go. They're yours."

"Of course. They are a gift." Y/N replied. Just stating plain facts as bluntly as blunt can be.

"Right you are!" Lucia laughed. "Try them on." She requested. Y/N nodded.

"Understood." Putting one in her mouth, she pulled back her sleeve to reveal more of her metallic prosthetic. She pulled the glove onto her hands and secured it. With one on, she took the one from her mouth, repeating the process. Y/N looked at them emotionlessly. Lucia grinned.

"They fit you perfectly!" She shouted, thrilled they were the right size. Y/N saluted Lucia.

"Thank you, ma'am. Your gift will not be discarded." She reassured her. At first surprised, Lucia's lips fell into a sweet smile.

"You're welcome."

8:40 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Evergarden Residence

All Might walked in through the door. Hopefully, Y/N is getting along with Lucia. 

Arms glued to the side. Back straight. Shoulders back. Feet together. Salute.

"General! Greeting, sir! Cadet Y/N reporting in!" Y/N shouted, startling All Might. "Ms. Lucia has gifted me with brown gloves! She had made me a meal! Report concluded!" 

"O-Oh. Thank you, young Y/N." All Might told her, still a bit terrified about her sudden appearance from thin air. He looked at her in slight surprise. He knew Lucia would make her wear a skirt, but he didn't think she'd actually do it.