𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 35 "𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤"

Eddie slams a massive book on the table, it's open a page with pictures of weapons. He begins to talk about all this stuff to do with weapons and defeating Vecna, it's a pretty good plan.
"How is any of this even legal?" Robin asks from behind me.
"Well lucky for us it is."
"How to we plan to get there?" I ask "Steve's car is agesss away, so is mine and Nancys."
"Yeah you got some type of car we don't know about?"
"Well it's not exactly a car Steve. And it's not exactly mine......but yeah it'll do." Eddie says getting close to Steve. He then turns to Max.
"Red. You got like a mask or something?"
She looks up in slight confusion before answering.
"Yeah. Something like that."

Max walks back out of her room a few minutes later with a horror mask. She handed it to Eddie.
"Yeah this'll do. Okay follow me."
"Since when does he call the shots?" Steve asks
I just shrug my shoulders in response.
We all follow Eddie in a line until we get to a caravan. He gets to the back window and slides it open then jumps in.
"Ladies first....." Steve says to me with an awkward smile.
"For guys who fight monsters yous are all such babies."
"I was just being nice." Steve rolls his eyes as I host myself up into the window. Steve falls in next.
"What happened to ladies first?"
"Oh shut up."
The rest fall through quickly. Robin and myself walk up to the front where Eddie is fiddling with wires.
"Hey Eddie I'm not sure I feel entirely safe with Idea of you driving." Robin says.
"Oh I'm just starting the sucker." He smiles back at us "Harringtons got her. Don't cha big boy?"
We all look a extremely confused before we hear banging on the door.
"Oh shit."
"Okay go!"
Me and Robin jump into the closets seats.
"Hold onto something!"
"Drive Steve! Driveeeee!"
And away we go, in a stolen caravan.
"Oh Robin by the way Eddie knows" I say to her as we drive.
"Knows what?"
"About us."
"Oh. Did you tell him?"
"No. He actually guessed."
"He was cool with it?"
"Yeah. Totality chill."
"Hm nice."

A/n: Okay was it just me or did that caravan not have a bed in it anywhere?

Finally we arrive at where we're meant to be. Erica, Steve, Robin and Nancy all go in to the shop while Eddie, Lucas, Max, Dustin and myself stay inside.
"Y/n you want anything special while we're here?" Steve asks before leaving.
"Knives" Is all I say and Steve gives a little nod before closing the door.
I get up and walk over to where Dustin is sitting, I sit down next to him.
"I know you're mad at me and you could probably ignore me forever but in a few hours we're going to be in a life or death situation so if there's anything you need to tell me say it now." I wait for him to say something but he doesn't so I keep talking "I'll go first then yeah? Okay. Dustin I want you to listen to me because I'm only gonna say this once. I didn't tell you because I thought you would think 'she's not my sister anymore. She's just a total stranger.' Or something like that and you soughta did but that was only because you found out in the worst way possible. I'm really sorry Dustin. You're still my brother and you always will be." I know how cringe that sounds when I say it out loud but it needed to be said.
I can see Dustin's eyes go glassy. He looks up at me. Doesn't say anything but just cry's and hugs me at the same time.
"I'm *sniff* really sorry *sniff*" he says into my shoulder.
"Sh, sh, shhh. It's okay...."

Me and Dustin have this whole sibling talk because I'm still technically his sister just not by blood. I didn't care for my birth parents if they wanted me they would've kept me so why should I want them if they didn't want me?
Dustin finishes crying and at this point is asking a bunch of questions.
"Does Mum know you know?"
"No. Don't tell her."
"Okayyyy. Who else knows?"
"Well everyone here knows now thanks to both of us but originally it was just Me, Robin and Steve that knew."
"Oh right. Are you ever gonna tell Mum?"
"Oh yeah 100% but it'll be in the least way she suspects it so I can see her get all shocked and flustered."
"Why don't you like her?"
"Did you see how she treated me as a kid? I now you were probably to young to remember but even now. I do everything for you! I cooked, I cleaned, I forged mums signature onto permission slips for you! That's why I moved I couldn't do it anymore I needed a break Dustin. I spent my whole teens doing her job."
Dustin looked shocked "are you saying-
"No! It is most definitely not your fault!"
"Good, okay."

"We gotta go!" Steve yells as he burst through the door.
"Why? What happened?" Lucas asked.
"Your old friends are here!" Erica yelled in response.
"Oh shitttttt"
"Eddie get down!" I yell. He lays down as quickly as possible his legs going up in the air. I get back up and sit next to Robin. "I get my knives?" I ask.
She hands me a bag. I look into it to see about 10 shiny, sharp knives.
"Coooooolllll. Thank you." I pick up the first one my hand finds. It's a big one with a cover on it. I take the cover off and look it at.
"I swear if you turn into a killer because you like knives I'm breaking up with you."
"Calm down I just like the way they look and how you can throw them." I say as I pick up another knife, this one is a pocket knife. "Do I get to keep these after we defeat vecna?" I ask
"If you have any left then go for it but just keep them in the Bathroom." Robin says
"Thank you!"

Pretty boring chapter but yeah hope you enjoyed.
Pls vote :)
-Soph