The Pretty Reckless*8

Andy stood waiting impatiently for Bill after he took a few steps away from the car.

“You left this…”, Bill handed him the car keys and his wallet.

“Thanks”. Andy said and grabbed them.

It took all his control for Bill not to glance at the sitting Blake inside the car.

“Don’t mention it”, Bill said and started to leave.

“Hey wait”, Andy called back to his surprise.

“Is it about you and her?”, he asked. He wanted to know real bad.

“….Ja…”, Bill answered and continued to walk back.

Andy came inside and started the car and they drove past Bill. This time, he looked. And Blake looked too. Andy saw it in the corner of his eyes and he let out a frustrated, short sigh.

They were supposed to go to Chester’s for some hang out. They were kinda quiet when Chester saw them and he knew instantly that something happened before they got here.

“Didja bing the beer?”, chester asked nonetheless.

“Ohhh shit!! We totally forgot!”, Andy responded.

“That’s ok. I’ll go get it”, Chester told them and Andy gave him the keys.

“Blake you have to see this guy!”, one of the girls called her from the kitchen and she left Andy who followed anyway, instead of going to the guys.

“Lemme see”, she said and took the blackberry from Susan.

Ugh!!!She handed the phone back immediately.

“What?!!..”, Susan wailed. The other 3 girls look at Blake.

“He’s way hotter than Andy”, Susan joked and grinned. They all looked at Andy.

“No one’s hotter than me Susan darling you know that”, Andy replied, a joke.

Blake walked back out, past him, as if he wasn’t even there.

“What’s up with her?”, Gina asked, grimacing.

“Had a teeni weenie argument on the way”, Andy lied and took a sneek peek at  the guy on Susan’s phone as he grabbed a bottle of beer for himself in a rush.

“Oh please!..”, he said pissed when he saw that it was none other than Bill. He went out of the kitchen to find Blake.

“Saw anything you liked?”, Tom asked Bill when he came back to the hotel.

“Yeah”.

“You didn’t buy it?”

“She didn’t have a price tag on”. Bill replied solemnly.

Tom knew right away that  by “she” he meant Blake.

“I’m goin’ to bed”, Bill announced and left Tom.

Early the next morning, they headed to the studio to start the day’s recording session. SO far, they have recorded 3 songs.

Their new producer brought them some breakfasts before they began. Creating/recording this debut album wasn’t so hard because they already had songs ready. Just a few changes here and there with the lyrics and tune. That was all that was needed.