A/N 130 FOLLOWER SPECIAL

Song is Uptown Funk By Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars WARNING THIS VIDEO IF PLAYS CAN TRIGGER SEIZURES!!!!

So I decided on something. If your wondering why I haven't posted a chapter or this story it's because I made it a point to get this done before I started writing chapters for this series. So I decided on doing something that I just thought of.

So before I begin writing a new book for any book I go through loads of plots. I finally decide on one that I like the most. So I'm deciding that I'm going to tell you guys some plots I have made up in the past. They might not be good and if one is good enough and you want to see a book made by it then say it in the comments. Or I'm totally okay if you guys want to use some of my ideas for your guys stuff. Of course I have books that I never have written before in here but lets get started with this.

So this one was to be The Assassin plot. This one was a ZexyZek fan fiction book but turned into a CaptainSparklez fan fiction. It was going to be called Misunderstood. So here it is-

One moment he had it all and just like that he lost it all. He's a wanted man yet he never leaves the Kingdom. When a visit from a old traitor friend of his visits him it doesn't end well. Jay, Katie, and Tony find him. But Katie finds the Mark of the Heroes. The last mark known was on the lost Prince of the Kingdom.

So this next one was suppose to be Saved By A Legend But it wasn't. It's similar but different. So here is is-

After all the hero's death everyone lost hope. They finally accepted the new leader until one was found. But it seems like the lost hero Erin has no memory and he pushes everyone away. But Brooke isn't going to take no for a answer.

You might not gonna like this for readers of The Phoenix. I was actually going to delete the book but I decided not to at the last second. This one was going to be the replacement this one is called The Spirit Walker. So here it is-

The War has begun. The Slayers are no where to be see but only some. During the battle Sara finds her best friend Slayer Zek hurt and dying. She tries to help him but has to leave him. Jason finds Ty but he isn't the Ty he remembers and then the virus spreads to all Slayers. Yet Sky is no where to be seen. Seto has to stop this but he can't and then Sara finds someone she didn't expect to find.

Next one is called Taken Under. One I never published but here it is the plot-

She was always alone. She didn't have anyone. Everyone bullied her but they had no idea what she went through. She was invisible to everyone.

He left his life. He was all alone cause of the accident. He never talks to anyone. When these two meet it's her that finds out about a big secret of his.

This one is one I wasn't going to put up but I am. So this one doesn't have a title so here it is-

He went out for a while and finds someone. But he doesn't forgive her for want she has done. But his friends want him to forgot the past but they have no idea what she did to him.

Final one is called Raven. A book that was never published. So here it is-

After many battles one but one was loss and it costed more then they thought. The people thought they died. But in actually reality they gave up and split up. Fayne is now in charge and it's like hell. But people lost hope and then one hero was found alive.

So that's not even all of the plots. But I thought I would share some stuff with you guys. If you guys want a plot to turn into a book tell me and if there's enough book that agree then I might. If you want a plot then go ahead but tell me first. But next follower special I'll do something more special but this was all I had time for. I hope you guys enjoyed it!!

BBBYYEEE!!! :)