42. Abhi Ki Jaan (IV)

Double update today for Abhira fans and my fourth today! 😳🤭 Now bye 👋

...

Abhimanyu entered the hospital and the sight in front of made him feel agitated. Neil was standing in the reception area going through a file.

Abhimanyu: Neil! You promised you'd stay by her side! Why are you outside..

Neil: Bro vo-

Abhimanyu: Tu kyu nahi samajh raha, mai Akshu ko akele nahi chodna chahta...jaana padhta hai lekin agr uske saath koi aisa ho jisse me trust kr skta hoon toh mai khud ko samjha leta hoon...

Neil: (hugs him) Bhai, please sambhaliye khud ko...Bhabhi is safe. She was waking up. Taiji hai unke saath. Akeli nahi hai vo..

Abhimanyu: Akshu woke up! Mai abhi jata hoo-

Before Neil could even blink, Abhimanyu disappeared in the direction of Akshara's ward.

......

Outside Udaipur Police Station

Outside the station was a tea stall. A constable sat their sipping his tea and looking around. Soon, a man came on bike and handed him an envelope. He quickly finished his tea and went around the station where people mostly went to pee. He looked around and found no one. He opened the envelope and was satisfied with the amount of cash in it. His phone started to ring.

Constable: Hello?

Other person: Kyu? Paise poore hai?

Constable: Haan..

Other person: toh kaam bhi poora hona chahiye...

Constable: Okay

The constable went inside the station and noticed a lot of people were missing since it was lunch hour but there were many people still around. He couldn't risk it. He looked at Raghu and Chotu. The two smirked as the constable nodded at them before leaving.

........

Mahima came out of Akshara's ward and saw Anand outside.

Anand: How is she?

Mahima: The panic attack was so bad! I couldn't control it. I had to inject her to make her sleep...

Abhimanyu: What!?

Mahima and Anand turned to see Abhimanyu in a distraught state. They shared a look.

Abhimanyu: Taiji! Akshu ko panic attack? Kyu? Vo thik toh hai na-

Mahima: Abhimanyu, baitho-

Abhimanyu: Nahi, aap mujhe batao pehle

Anand: Dr. Abhimanyu!

Abhimanyu: Dr Anand! As the doctor who treated her and her husband, I deserve to know!

Mahima: We know that...but there is something we want to tell privately...Akshara is unconscious so chalo-

Abhimanyu: uske ward me hi bata do-

Mahima: Kaise baate kr rahe ho-

Neil, who was following them understood Abhimanyu dilemma.

Neil: Bro! Aap jao...mai ruka hua hoon bhabhi ke pass...promise..

Abhimanyu nodded, relief visible in his eyes. Anand again shared a look with Mahima. They left with Abhimanyu towards her cabin.

Mahima: Abhimanyu, please sit.

Abhimanyu sat rocking his feet. He was getting impatient.

Mahima: Akshara is fine! Her vitals are normal. She is breathing on her own and there is no danger to her life but-