Enter An Angel ~ Chapter One

Angelica

"Angel are you up?" Mom said while fixing bacon, I could smell it. I grabbed my bag and tossed my binder, math book, and pencil case in side and walked downstairs with my phone in my back pocket.

"Yum bacon gee see I knew you loved me." I said to my mom as I snuck a piece from the plate. My mom was beautiful she loved to cook and bake. She was a nurse from a children's hospital. It was a very sad job but she loved the children like they were her own. I got to see them every weekend, they were nice kids.

"Nope, you have no time to eat; so I packed you breakfast and lunch in you bag get going." She replied ushering me out the door. Outside I fished out my keys from my bottomless purse and drove to school. Once at school I ran to my locker shoving evrything in there grabbing my 12th grade science book and my note book. And was bombarded with questions as soon as I shut the door.

"Where were you?" My best friend Britney asked me. Britney was a brunette with amazing fashion taste. She could go to goodwill and find something cute (but she would rather die then go there).

"Where was I when?" I said while walking to my first period.

"Why weren't you at the party?" She replied Sounding slightly annoyed

"What party......oh I didn't feel like going. Not my scene." I said realising what she was talking about. Over the weekend Wynter Thompson threw a pool party and Brittany was invited. She wanted me to come with but I thought differently.

"But you said you were going to go with me. I had no fun without you." She poured.

"I said I would think about the possibility of my showing up and I did think about it and voted against it. Plus I pretty sure you had fun either way." I said walking inside my classroom.

"Your right I did but that's not the point." She said confirming my theory.

"Brittany stop whining its not pretty."

"Fine but your coming to the next one. Its in two weeks you have no choice I read a book about kidnapping." She said with a matter-of-fact tone.
I stared at her

"Ok fine I looked at the pictures but I got the general idea. You better watch out ok I got to go but I mean it." She said walking backwards holding to fingers to her eyes then at me meaning watching you. Then she turned sharply and ran into a wall.

"Ohmagawd are you ok. I asked running to her."

"Yeah fine."

"Ok good cause that was funny af." I said busting out laughing. She gave me the queen bee death stare then getting up head held high walked out.
Getting up I dusted off my knees not looking where I was going ran right into Logan Hall. Logan freaking Hall. Of all people. The force of the impact caused me to fall on my bum. Umf.

"Ow. Fudge."

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there. Are you ok?" He asked helping me up "hey your angel right? I copied her trig test once. Got a good grade because of you."

"Um yeah I'm fine and yep I'm angel." I said quickly walking back to my seat before he could see me blush. As I wrote down what was on the white board Logan sat down in the seat next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Well you didn't say thank you." He said

"For?" I asked not looking away from the board.

"Helping you up." He smirked.

"You knocked me down." I said.

"By accident." He said as if that summed it all up.

"Still shh I'm taking notes." I said

"You still haven't said thank you." He said

"If I say thank you will you shut up." I snapped

"Ouch I'm hurt I was told I had a beautiful voice." He said with mock pain.

"By who a pathological liar." I mentally fist
pumped at my comeback.
"No by my mom." He said

"Really well my mom used to tell me I could fly if I wanted I guess myths both lied." I said.

"Ms.Belle and Mr. Hall if you could please do so much as to stop talking I'm about to start the lesson." Mr.Gatlin said with a stern look.
I blushed.

"Hey Angel. If I asked will you meet me in the library at lunch." He whispered

"Probably not. But you can wait where anyway." I whispered back.

"Please you won't regret it."

"That's what stupid people say before they do something they will regret. And also stalker serial killers." I said keeping my voice low.

"That's it Mr. Hall and Ms. Belle detention for two weeks."

"But sir that's seem quite dramatic." I said shocked

"Do you want to make it four Ms Belle."

"No sir."

"Thank you now please take your seat." I didn't even notice I stood up.

"Now will you meet me?"

"Fine now hush." I said. And the rest of the class time was thankfully silent. Beside the loud voice in my head asking me what i agreed to.