𝟭𝟱 white fluffy sleeves

Solange watched the other girls partner up, Belly dancing side to side with Nicole, she had on a green polo shirt with a sweat her tied over her shoulders, and the girl's black skirt hugged her tightly, a bow sitting in the back of her curls. Her flats hit the ground repeatedly as she kept sending Jeremiah texts asking where he was, a sigh left her lips "you okay?" Gigi asked her, she was one of the girls thirsting over the blue-eyed boy even though she had a girlfriend "yup, fantastic actually" Lange lied.

Gigi looked back to her girlfriend who'd been too busy eating the snacks provided "here, let me show you the moves" the dark blonde grinned, holding her hand out, Solange looked back to the archway once more before accepting it "thank you" she mumbled.

"So, you're the replacement for Pamela, I heard she got chicken pox" she frowned, it was obvious they had some sort of relationship, the girls swayed side to side, hand in hand "she did, that's the only reason I'm here" Solange complained, she worked earlier in the day so that meant changing in the woman's bathroom, though the girl would rather be sitting at home doing absolutely nothing.

Jeremiah rushed into the dance hall, in what didn't look like Debutant practice clothing, he walked towards her, an apologetic look on his face "I'm so sorry- I overslept," he said, Solange rolled her eyes, pulling out of his touch "you just overslept? that's the lamest excuse ever, you knew what time it started."

Solange was pissed off, he knew what time it started, she reminded him four times the night before-the girl even woke him up this morning and told him not to fall back asleep but he did it anyways, Jere reached out to touch her but she once again moved out of the way "no bro, don't touch me, I have a right to be pissed off I kept reminding you and you couldn't even put on the right clothes."

"Are you for real? I told you I was sorry, you didn't even care about this in the first place" Jeremiah defended himself, maybe she was just overreacting, or maybe he was in the wrong "just because I didn't wanna do it in the first place doesn't mean I wanna be waiting by the door like a sad puppy while everyone else is with their partners" Solange argued.

"Why does it feel like you're just looking for a reason to be mad at me?" Jeremiah said.

Had she just been looking for a reason to be upset with him? she thought, Solange felt kind of bad for what she'd been doing, he was right the Debutant thing didn't matter that much to her "I'm not," she lied "look, i-i'll talk to you later" Lange sighed, leaving him in the room.

"Push your hair to the back" Susannah directed, the girl had been sitting in a light pink-almost white fluffy sleeved dress, it had been a little itchy and she would sit in the exact spot for hours "you wore this to your deb ball? isn't it a little over the top? and pink?" Solange asked.

"It used to be white, it suits your eye color, brown and pink always go together" the blonde complimented her, taking a deep breath as the brush glided over the canvas, "so, did you talk to Ezra yet?" Susannah asked, staring up at her.

"Um, no, I don't know what to say so I've been putting it off" Solange answered, her arms laying in the dress accordingly, the woman sighed "look, the Ezra I know from high school and college wouldn't care what you said, as long as you said something, people change, yes, but I really don't think he's that much different." she finished.

"You knew him that long?"

"Sweetie, I knew him before Morgan did, he was always so sweet and helped his grand-mother, Kylien, every summer cause he knew she was older and needed the help, they actually met at the same library, I remember my cousin Abraham tried to get a job there before Ezra came and she was like no! my grandsons coming to help, she actually said the same thing to every kid" Susannah reminisced, thinking back to every summer she spent after that with the two, it had only been a few but the memories were enough for a lifetime.