The Black Griffion and the story of How It Met Its Rider

OK I know this story is really bad but its been on my mind for a while so I decided to finally write it down please vote and comment

*******************************************************************************************************

        Mischieve danced behind his golden eyes as I look at him in wonder.  I have only heard about these in fairytails and never one with such unique coloring. Standing on wobble legs its wings spread wide was a baby griffin but that's not the weirdies thing of all it was black as the night sky on a new moon. I found him while a was exploring the forest  which I do often to escape from the never ending taints and teasing from my fellow peers. I was different from them all I have long brown hair with natural black streaks my eyes are an unnatural silver which many shied away from, saying that they are eyes of the devil. I live with my father deep in the forest my mother past away while she was doing one of her many experiments in her lab. You see my mom had a special gift that allowed her to tap into the never ending flow of magic that makes up the world. But the thing was she didn't go to any of the magic schools she wanted to try and live a normal life. So she found my father and happily settled down in our cottage were she practiced her magic; studying from the countless books that have been past down from generation to generation.

"Ouch!!!" a sudden sharp pain jerked me from my day dreaming I look down and there was the black griffin holding onto my shoulder with its insanely sharp beak. As sudden as it clamped on it let go. Looking down to see if there was any permanent damage I gasped. On my shoulder was a design that seemed to move and swirl.looking closer a design started to appear  from the swirling mass of lines, it looked like a Griffin and Phoenix weaving in and out from one another constantly changing color as my emotions swirled though my mind. I had to do something fast cause all of this weird magic is freaking me out twrilling my thoughts into an unidentiful mess. I quickly stood up and ran, my only thought was to get home.

 I couldn't have gone far when I was jerked back and slammed against the ground. I wildly looking around trying to figure out what was the cause. lookiung back I could see a thin piece of thread that sparkled and shined leading in the direction that I just ran from. As I followed the thread with my eyes I realized that the other half of the thread was attached to my shoulder were the weird design was and where the griffin bit me. Black spots were dancing around my eye sight and my breath was coming in a ragged gasp. I felt a slight tug from the thread leading me back to the glittering stream that I took the dirty and ragged looking stone to wash and polish.

I found the stone when I was walking through the meadow that my mother always took me to when I was little in which she would trying to teach me how to use magic. As I was walking a piece of color other then the lush greens of the grass caught my eye. I slowly walk over to it and discovered a rusty red rock that would go perfectly with my odd collections of things once it was clean and polished. But as I was cleaning it the rusty red color slowly washed away ands it started flashing many colors from bright blues to beautiful pink and vibrant reds and greens, the collors started to changing from bright orange to neon green and soon enough the colors started to meld together and the stone got brighter and brighter intill I had to look away, or othwerwise bwe blinded. When all was quiet I looked over the stone and stsanding in between the jagged remains of the stone was a baby griffin.

Drtagging myself from the damp earth a followed the glittering thread, stepping back into the little clearing I was just in time to hear the most heart breaking cry. I couldn thelp but run over to the little baby griffin and slowly running my fingers through it's soft downy feathers in an attempt to calm it  As soon as my fingers come into contact with its soft body it instantly stopped crying.

"Hey there little guy. Please don't cry."

I instantly felt stupid talking to something that couldn't understand me. I absentmindedly stoked the baby griffin trying to figure out what to do. I couldn't leave the little guy out here. And for some odd reason we were connected and couldn't go far with out the other. I finally decide to take the poor fella to my mom's old lab. It wasn't to far from the house and there was also many things that i could use in there like stories or books that explained the weird things happening. With my mind made up I slowly stood up rubbing my butt since it was pretty sore from sitting on the ground to long. I picked up my new pet and slowly and carefully made my way home.

***************************************************************

plzz tell me what you think