313-315

Chapter 313 Emergency Incident

The next morning, Mo Zhu received a call from the hospital early in the morning. She heard from the doctor that Feng Yu’s condition had stabilized a lot. Although he had not woken up, after the poison in his body was slowly disappearing, she was so happy that she ate an extra bowl of porridge for breakfast. Because she had been busy until late last night, Mo Zhu couldn’t wait to lie on the table and catch up on her sleep the moment she arrived in the classroom today. She planned to bring Huo Xuan to see Feng Yu’s condition after school.

The morning flew by. Before class in the afternoon, Li Xiao specially came to Class Eight’s classroom to inform the students who had passed the preliminary round of the Mathematics competition that they were leaving for Beijing to participate in the training tomorrow. He arranged for everyone to go home and pack their luggage before gathering at the school gate of Jingyang High School early in the morning. They would then take the school bus specially arranged by the school to go to Beijing

Unknowingly, it was already time for school to end in the afternoon. After the bell rang, under Meng Ran’s urging, Mo Zhu lazily carried the backpack that the little girl had packed for her and walked towards the school gate. Seeing Huo Xuan’s car parked at the entrance from afar, Mo Zhu frowned in confusion. She went forward and knocked on the car window. Then, an unfamiliar man she had never seen before got out of the car.

The person was wearing a camouflage suit and exuded the aura of a righteous soldier. He walked quickly to Mo Zhu and looked at the girl carefully for two seconds before saying respectfully, “Ms. Mo Zhu, hello. I’m Mo Qi. Young Master had something on today and couldn’t pick you up, so he specially sent me to send you home.”

When Mo Zhu heard this, she looked up at Kang Wan and Jiang Yu, who were standing not far away and waiting eagerly for Uncle Zhang to pick them up. She pointed at the two of them and said to Mo Qi, “Go inform them to get in the car.”

After saying this, Mo Zhu opened the door and got into the car with familiarity. She recalled that Huo Xuan had promised her to visit Feng Yu after school. Although she didn’t know what important matter had delayed him, she still felt a little irritated.

Mo Qi looked at Mo Zhu’s back view as she got into the car neatly and closed the door coolly. He scratched his head in confusion and obediently took two steps forward to pick her up according to the girl’s instructions.

Due to some special reasons, he had just been called back to the country by Huo Xuan this morning. Previously, he had been hearing Mo Wu and Mo Jiu complain about how amazing Ms. Mo was. Now that he finally saw her in person, although he had seen Mo Zhu’s information and knew that she was a high school student in her teens, he still found it difficult to believe the words his brothers used to describe her as amazing when he saw her.

After bringing Kang Wan and Jiang Yu into the car, Mo Qi started the car and drove straight towards the Huo residence. About ten minutes later, a hurried ringtone of his phone suddenly came from the quiet car.

Mo Zhu was resting lazily against the back of the chair. When she heard the piercing voice, she frowned unhappily.

It was a call from Mo Qi’s phone. He took his phone out of his pocket skillfully and looked at the caller ID before answering the call.

The volume of the man’s phone was set very low. Even though Mo Zhu’s hearing was very good, she did not hear who was talking to Mo Qi.

In this situation, she could only hear Mo Qi’s low reply from the front passenger seat. “What? Sure, I’ll rush over now!”

After saying this, it seems like something tricky had happened on the other end of the phone. Mo Qi hung up and quickly parked the car by the road.

He turned around and looked at Mo Zhu. He frowned uneasily and said, “Ms. Mo, I might not be able to send you back to the Huo family. Now that something has happened on Young Master’s side, I need to rush over immediately. It’s convenient to take a taxi at this intersection. I’ll have to trouble you to take a taxi back this time.”