186-188

Chapter 186: Transferring Funds

Before Xu Huan and Mo Wu could continue, Huo Xuan looked up at the host on the stage and started raising the price.

“250 billion.” However, before Lu Zheng could finish,

Huo Xuan frowned and immediately added. “300 billion!”

“350 billion.”

Realizing that Lu Zheng was determined to raise the price to the end, Huo Xuan’s expression turned a little stiff.

Right at this moment, a cold and even louder voice came from beside him. “I’ll bid a trillion. The spirit herb on the stage must be mine!”

When she said this, be it on the stage or below the stage, be it in the main hall or the VIPs in the private rooms on the second floor, all of them turned their heads in unison to look at the source of the voice. Mo Zhu propped one hand on the railing of the corridor and looked straight at the host on the stage with a cold frown.

The price of one trillion shocked everyone. At this moment, the auction was very quiet. Even the sound of a needle falling to the ground could be heard clearly.

Upon hearing this price, Xu Huan and Mo Wu, who were standing behind Huo Xuan in a daze, were immediately dumbfounded. Not to mention that Huo Xuan hadn’t brought enough money for the amount Mo Zhu had bid, just based on the price itself, the two of them had never seen so much money in their lives.

A moment later, some guests recovered from their shock one after another. Then, many whispers came from the living room.

“The Huo family’s little fiancée wants to pay a trillion yuan to buy this spirit herb on stage. Does the Huo family really have so much money? If they can’t take the money out when they have to pay later, it will be a disgrace to the Huo family.”

“I didn’t expect Ms. Kang to be right just now. The Huo family really chose a country bumpkin to be their young master’s fiancée. Not only does she not know anything about herbs, but she actually wants to bid for a useless herb at such a high price.”

The chatter downstairs entered Huo Xuan’s ears, piercing his eardrums. Before he could stop these people who were gossiping, the door of the private room not far away was suddenly pushed open.

“Brother Xuan, this woman came to the auction specially to cause trouble. Don’t listen to her. This spirit herb is not a rare herb. I have a doctor here with me who knows his stuff. He said that this herb is definitely not worth a trillion!”

The person who came out was Kang Ying. Although Huo Xuan had ruthlessly humiliated her with Mo Zhu just now, they had grown up together since they were young. She didn’t want the entire Huo family to go bankrupt because of this woman called Mo Zhu.

As if she was afraid that the man wouldn’t believe her, Kang Ying specially moved away and showed the old man sitting quietly in the private room as she spoke. This person was brought over by Lin Yuan. From the direction of Huo Xuan and Mo Zhu, he really looked like someone who had vast knowledge.

“I appreciate Ms. Kang’s good intentions, but you don’t have to worry about the Huo family’s matters. Since my fiancée wants it, I must get this spirit herb.” Huo Xuan looked straight at Kang Ying, his tone low but very steady.

After saying this, Huo Xuan ignored Kang Ying and turned to look at Mo Zhu, who seemed to have made up her mind. He waved and called Mo Wu to his side. “Mo Wu, hurry up and transfer all the funds under my name here. If there’s any value to be mortgaged, mortgage it as soon as possible. We have to get this spirit herb today!”