6.44 Game Over - Tattletale

"What next?"

"Not much I can do", Mom declared and quickly wiped my panties one last time before pulling them up. They felt cold and wet - not just damp.

"Ugh, they're wet, Mom!"

"I'm really sorry, hun, but you gotta be strong. She's already looking over", Mom apologized and fixed her handbag while I tried to get used to my wet underwear.

Mrs. Patterson already started talking when she still was like 30 yards away ^^ She was as nice as a pie and gossiped about former clients who had joined "that stupid vegan movement". Her dog first started sniffing at Mom before coming over to me. He suddenly flinched when sniffing at me because he must have smelled the wee in my panties. But instead of going away the dog became even more interested and pressed his nose against my skirt ^^ His owner only enjoyed it rather than pulling her dog away from me. When he eventually went under my skirt and send it flying exposing my panties, Mom stepped in and pulled the dog towards herself. I noticed I had involuntarily leaked a few drops since my wet panties didn't feel as cold as before anymore. First I thought I had just been scared a bit, but then I quickly realized that I needed to pee yet again. I looked over to Mom who petted the dog. When she noticed she looked at me and then to the ground below. I wondered what she had seen and made a step back to notice a small wet patch where I had been standing. Suddenly Mom cut the ever talking woman off and told her we had an appointment. Mrs. Patterson only looked at her confused before we quickly left.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't care. The main thing is to get away from her. I'm so sorry, honey! How are you?"

"Wet and desperate..."

"We'll be out of view in a minute, hun", Mom explained when all of a sudden a man came our way.

"This can't be real", I nagged, but Mom just took me by the hand and made me go faster. I felt a pee drop run down my leg right before we past him. The man only greeted us briefly before going his own way. Gladly he was not another tattletale. Since he didn't care for us anyway, I just crouched and pulled my panties down while I was already peeing them. Mom gave me a look, but then quickly stepped between him and me just in case he turned around again. But of course he never did.

"That was a risky move, honey"

"I had no choice, Mom. Otherwise I would've gotten my socks and shoes wet, too"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I felt a drop run down my inner thigh", I told her and pointed at it. There were already more than just the one of 'em. Once more Mom got her box of tissues and began wiping my legs.

"Okay, I'll clean you up again..."