26. Back In Each Others Arms

It wasn't a fine Tuesday when Lea woke up, definitely, she hasn't have sleep yet. She's still thinking of what will gonna happen tomorrow.

Is she ready to see him again? Is she ready to talk to him again? Will they have a serious talk without shouting and without being sarcastic in each other?

She shrugged those thoughts when she realizes that she needs to tell her daughter about her plan of going back to the Philippines tomorrow.

She's two steps in front of Liane's door when she took a deep breath. She knows that Liane's still mad at her since she decided to live in America without him. Him, who she gave all of her. Him, who tore her heart into tiny pieces.

Lea starts to knock but nobody opens the door. She tries onother but nothing happens so she enters even without Liane's permission.

"Dad, I want to go home." It's Liane, talking to her dad via facetime.

It's the first time in three years when I saw him again. Everything about him has change. He lose weight, no beards at all and clean haircut, but still the most handsome cheater and liar.

"Liane." She looks up on me then smirk. "We're going home tomorrow." After telling that, she immediately ran to hug me.

"Really mom?! Oh.My.Gggggg!!!! Dad did you hear it? We are finally going home. I can hug you na daddy!" She said then gives me a peck on my cheek before going back to her table. I leave them there after awhile.

I'm really happy to hear my daughter calling me mom, again. When we arrived here in America she never call me mom, just 'hey'.

I sit in the veranda when a memory popped in my mind.

Flashback...

"He-hello? D-dad?" I heard Liane's voice, almost whispering. I followed the voice and there I saw her holding the phone and I bet she's crying. I grab the phone to know who she is talking to and I heard Aga's voice.

"Nasan ba kayo? Susunduin ko kayo." He said

"You should not! Hayaan mo na kami! Stay with your mistress, jerk!" I shouted before dragging the phone off.

My mood suddenly changed that time that I just held Liane by her arms.

"ANG TIGAS TALAGA NG ULO MO! HINDI BA BILIN KO SA'YO NA WAG NA WAG MONG KAKAUSAPIN ANG DADDY MO?! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T YOU EVER COME DOWN HANGGA'T HINDI KO SINASABI!" She ran while crying. And I was like.... "Oh God what did I do?"

Sunday afternoon, I was about to call Liane for lunch... she was looking for our neighbors; actually they're father and daughter playing.