Married to the Mafia. Capitulo Tres (Mexico?)

Start from the beginning

"Gabby, es tu papa. No seas asi..." (Gabby, he's your father. Don't be like that...)

"The girls wan to go somewhere in Mexico, definitely not Tamaulipas though " I ignored her.

"You shouldn't go to Mexico right now" my uncle spoke for the first time. "It's not a safe place at the moment..."

Alex's eyebrows furrow in disagreement. "Oh, it's not that bad...If anything were to get complicated you just have to mention our father and you're safe."

I turn to looked at him angrily. "In case you haven't noticed I'm not proud of people knowing who my father is. I can mange on my own."

"I was just making a suggestion" 

We stayed there for a few more hours just catching up with our family.Mom said I'm allowed to go anywhere I want as long as I call to check in with her.

"Well, we better get going" Alex stood up and stretched.

I looked down at my cell phone and saw it was close to eight.

We said our goodbye's to our family, they hugged my brother one last time, knowing it'll be a while before he visits again.

My mother walked us to the front door.

"Take care my boy" she hugged him tightly . "And also take good care of your brother, for me. Tell him I love them and that I'm always thinking about him."

"I will. And please don't worry about us, I'll try to call more often"

I gave my mom a hug too and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll talk to you soon Mami."

"Take care baby"

She closed the door and we walked the driveway. Two large BMW's were parked outside the house, with two men dressed in black standing by the doors, my brother nodded at them and they opened the door to the back seat.

"You're leaving already?" I asked.

"The private jet is waiting for me, dad wants me home already."

I frowned. "I thought you still had a few more hours. I wanted to invite you to the club."

He shook his head, "Sorry hermanita, maybe some other time. I can give you a ride to your job though..."

"That would be great" I smiled, I'll take anything as long as I get to spend a few more minutes with my big brother.

I followed him into the truck and the guard closed the door behind us. On our drive to the club I notice the other BMW is following close behind.

It's weird seeing my brother giving orders and having people serve him like he's a king, It must be nice to have a life full of riches... but I'm happy with my normal life. I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing the only reason I have money is because my father traffics illegal drugs.

When we pulled up the club everyone who is standing outside the entrance turns to look at my brother's trucks in awe, they must think it's a famous person arriving.

The same guard as before opened the door and my brother got out of the vehicle to help me out.

Always a gentleman.

"Thanks for coming to visit us" I hugged him. "Try to keep in touch and tell Martin to stop being an ass and get his butt down here to visit."

He laughed. "Sure thing, take care hermanita. I love you."

"Love you too"

I start walking away but then remember something I forgot to tell him.

 I remember someone very important: Dad