V1: CH 7.5: Game Manual Part 2

Quests

                Quests are basically tasks request by NPC to players in exchange for rewards. The difficulty of most quests depends on the Level and Stats of the Player. Other factors that can affect the offers of quests are Fame, Infamy and Intimacy of the player to NPC's.

Warning: The rewards are not set in stone. The NPC AI's of DWO are designed to be self-reliant and will respond to actions done by the player.

General Quest

                This category sets on quests that can be found anywhere in DWO, most of the time it is a request by a society or a group to do something trivial in exchange for meager rewards. In some cases the quests are repeatable, but the rewards and difficulty may change depending on the influences of other players or events that have occurred.

Personal Quest

                This category of quests is based on individual needs of specific NPC's throughout the game world. In this case most of these quests only raise the intimacy of that specific NPC. The quality of the quests offered is heavily dependent on the intimacy of the player with that NPC.

Party Quest

                These quests require a party to complete, but this is not a requirement. Solo players may challenge party quests at their own risk.

Guild Quest

                These quests can only be received by the guild master of a guild, extremely difficult and usually offered only to guilds that have established high Fame/Infamy, Intimacy/Hatred or Reputation with certain factions in DWO.

Class/Job Quest

                This category of quests is only available to people who have certain Jobs/Classes and rewards usually benefit only the possessor of the Class/Job.

Divine Quest

                These quests are only granted to those who have gained the trust of anyone of the numerous Gods/Goddesses of DWO. Generally game changing in its results and rewards, these quests tend to end up being offered to players that have proven their worth after grueling tests and lethal quests offered by followers of the God/Goddess in question.

NOTE: Quest generation is not fixed. In order for the game to be as interactive as possible, player actions can generate quests all by themselves, of course depending totally on the players capabilities to play the game.

Factions

                The DWO world has hundreds of factions that a player can associate himself/herself to. Because DWO is ever changing enumerating every single faction or societal group would be impossible and impractical. The following are just generalizations of some of the many factions that exist in DWO.

Orders of Spellcasters – Most spell casting groups have their own order, which segregates them from other branches of magic.

Knight Orders – Large and Powerful Kingdoms usually have their own order of knights. Powerful and elitist these are the cornerstones of Kingdom Armies.

Job Guilds – Crafting and Merchandising guilds that have created unions throughout DWO in order to regulate prices of specific items. One of the many sources of Job related quests. Ex: Merchant Guild. Not all jobs have guilds and independency from a job guild is optional.

Class Guilds – Congregation of Masters of different types of classes have created their own guilds in order to regulate the training of new NPC's or players. One of the many sources of Class related quests. Ex: Thieves Guild. Not all classes have guilds and independency from a class guild is optional.

Parties – These are temporary groups of people that have decided to come together to share the tasks at hand. There are no limits to party numbers. Naturally as the party increase in number the share of the spoils becomes less, but the task become easier.  

Player Created Guilds – These guilds are created and owned by players. Membership depends on the Guild's policies and it is usually under the control of a Guild Master.

Kingdoms and Nations – Any sovereign state that possess an autonomous form of government that controls a significant size of land.

Divine Factions

Neutral Gods – These Gods are neither good nor evil. Most have chosen to stay out of the constant warring of Good and Evil.

Good Gods – Gods who have taken the side of light. Any player who sides with the light end up being hated by the dark affiliated NPC's.

Evil Gods – Gods who have taken the side of Darkness. Any player who sides with the dark end up being hated by the light affiliated NPC's.

NOTE: Remember the entire game is interactive. Factions come and go as do players. Evil and Good does not truly matter, only what the player can do in the game is what matters.

Others Info

Crafting

                DWO crafting system enables the player to create items comprehensively. Even though there is an automated option for crafting it is encouraged to do the crafting manually at least once. The system recognizes the player's best creation and will have a higher percentage of replicating it when the player uses the automatic option. Some creatable items need special blue prints in order to make.

NOTE: The crafting system is only a guide line. Players are allowed to create whatever they want. The game doesn't restrict players to any extent as long as they do not violate copyright laws of other companies or people in the real world. In order to maintain the fantasy world of DWO, certain technological items have been limited to a certain limit.

Drops

                Loot or Drops (Monster, Animal, Player or NPC Drops or harvests) in DWO is not fixed unlike in other games. Rarity Type or Grade of the drops depends entirely on how the kill or harvest was made. To make the integrity of the items as real as possible, the system recognizes hits or attempts made and the how it was done. In the case of player drops this occurs only during which the player has chaos status from killing or assaulting another player as a penalty. The drop is random and will increase in number the higher the chaos status is.

For more detail on how to play Divine World please visit our Main Website at: HTTPS://DWO******

For technical support please contact us at: HTTPS://DWOSUPPORT*******

ENJOY THE GAME AND WELCOME TO DIVINE WORLD!

THE WORLD OF FANTASY AND ADVENTURE!