"I wanted to talk to you, angel, about something very important." I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Important? I barely know you!" I giggled, taking a rather large sip of red wine.

"Well my beautiful angel, whatever you and Landon have going on needs to end." He stated very seriously. His facial expression was no longer content but rather stern. I was even more confused than ever.

"Landon and I are dating now..." I responded, but it wasn't too confidently. I heard some animal noise but I couldn't pin point where it was coming from. But this manager in front of me was very much angry for who knows what reason.

"Sorry princess but that is not happening. Just be prepared for me to come for you soon. I don't want to scare you my angel but Landon is not a good fit for you. I've been dreaming about you for years and you need and whatever relationship you have with him and need to end it." I bit my lip nervously. Who was he to tell me who I could and could not date?

I finish my glass of wine he poured me another full glass. I am angry and I chug the second glass of red wine. I want to forget everything this stranger has ever told me since I've gotten here to his restaurant. I will not stand in front of this handsome man and be told what to do with my life. I am an independent woman and this is my life and I get to do as I choose.

I was too cognitively affected by my alcohol consumption that I was not able to think straight. I cannot believe what I've heard coming from the gorgeous mouth of this man.

If he thinks he can upset me and tell me what to do then I'm going to give some pay back.

If you're so jealous of my relationship why not rub it in a little more that I can get any guy I want and not you.

I didn't answer him and I drink another glass of red wine that I poured myself. I stood up and then walked away to the dance floor. It was a Friday and the DJ was beginning to start the night party.

"Where are you going?" Trevor asks. I roll my eyes and rather quickly allowed the formation of the crowd on the dance floor to absorb me and also hide me from the manager.

The music was blaring, the lights were changing of all different colors as the beats of the music were pounding against my eardrums. At this moment in time I do not care of my actions as I wanted to drown out Trevor as much as possible from my head.

No man can control me.

I look to my left and I see a stranger who is rather handsome but not as handsome as Trevor. I take my arm and place it on his shoulder and allow him to drag me closer to his body. He takes his hands and gives me a small smile and starts to let his fingers linger and trace my sculpted curves.

"And who is this beauty that I lay my eyes on, on this dance floor?" He asks. I felt so wasted right now and did not give a single f*ck in the world.

"Jaasmine." I slur. He smiles, "I like it." He grabs my a** and gives it a strong squeeze and I yelp. Soon, I felt eyes on me and I couldn't determine who they were from. However, I didn't care.

"Get off her, now before I shred you to pieces you dirty mutt!" A voice screamed. The music turned off and the lights were fixated on this stranger and me. Weird.

The voice was coming from Trevor and I slightly gasped at him. The dance floor was cleared so I could see him in view and he was not happy. His eyes were pitch black and no longer that icy blue color. In this moment I was scared because I wasn't sure what to expect next and I don't realize that my actions are making him very frustrated angry with me. I was too drunk to notice. But by the looks of it it looked as if he was angry at the stranger for touching me.

The stranger huffed, "Sorry man, step in line. This beauty chose me to dance with-find another human to mingle with." If I wasn't so drunk, I would pick up on that he referred to me as human.

Next, Trevor comes up to the stranger so fast and grabs his shirt and lifts him up. "Submit to your king." Kinnng...? What?

"Yes..." The man mumbled and soon Trevor threw him across the bar. The emptiness of the bar went back to its normal operations and Trevor faces me with concern.

"Are you f*cking kidding me, Jasmine?" He asks angrily. I mumble some words but I didn't care.

"Come on, let me take you home. You are too drunk to go home by yourself." I rolled my eyes. "Yeaah, right."

Trevor lifts me up and I feel the sparks intensity. Touching him felt so good. I want more of it.

He threw me over him shoulder and took the keys out of my pocket to unlock my car. He opened the passenger door and placed me carefully in my seat. "You don't even know where I live." I mumble as my vision begins to blur.

Trevor let out a breath, "Close your eyes, my queen and rest." He got in the drivers seat and started driving me to my house.