02

Harlem,NYC

7:46

Kamari POV

•••A week later•••

Its been a week Jay has been acting weird like not answering my calls and always busy.I am going on a tour and I was thinking bout leaving the kids here with melz.Cuz jay wanna be acting up and Shi so yeah.

I am packing the twins bag to go to their titi house.They were watching tv downstairs so I found it was a good time to pack their things.I heard a knock at the front door. I walked downstairs and opened it.It was melz coming to pick up the twins.I grabbed their car seat and melz  was carrying their bags and they were following behind her."Hey Tia riri"I heard amiri say"hey Miri"I said kissing his cheek.I put the car seats in and put the Jeremiah in his carseat while Melz's put lani in her carseat.

I kissed both of them and said goodbye.I walked back into the house after they drove off.I grabbed my suitcase and put it downstairs. I heard a honk from outside and I'm guessing its the sprinter.I walked outside and put my phone in my pocket. I walked in the tour bus and seen the girls then we went to the first destination which was Atlanta. We got into our hotel and we was is talking and eating.I felt like posting so I took and pic of the friend group .

luvsome.Mari

luvsome.Mari- TOUR BEGINS NOW,hope y'all got y'all tickets ready

Liked by Ddosama,sugarhillddot,Jaykickin and 10,000 other....

User1-Yall so pretty

User2-you coming to Florida

Luvsome.mari replied-Yes see you in 2 more days

Cblu.1307(y'all Ion they instagram)-they so fine

2,000 other comments

I was scrolling through my phone until my hair stylist come to do my hair for the tour in atl and Florida. I heard the door open so I got up and went to the living room to get my hair done.She started doing my hair and when I tell yall she did a good job so I tipped her and she did the girl hair too.

Our hair: