Chapter 7: Homosexuals

"I'm worried about you...."

Maki froze. Those words replayed in his head as he let out a heavy, shakey sigh. He cared, a lot but he had no energy too act upon it. It was hell for Maki. Why'd Toma have to come so soon. He felt weak, mentally and physically. Maki attempted to lift himself up but he failed, falling back on his pillow. "...S-Sorry..." He barley coughed out. It hurt to say, the words itself were scratchy and it was barley audible.

Toma bit his lip, holding his hands together. His hands were shaking as he frowned. "Don't apologize Maki." He scowled, coming out more aggressively than he wanted. Toma sighed as he flopped down on the bed next to Maki. The room fell into another silents, though this being a comfortable one. The two were both coming through hard times and the silents let them collect their thoughts.

"Are you hungry?" Toma asked, breaking the silence.

Maki didn't say anything for a minute. He didn't want to eat nor did he have the energy to do so. But Maki knew he needed too, it would help him feel better. "..Mhm..." He coughed out, causing the blonde to give a light smile. "Alrighty than." Toma lifted himself up, walking out to the kitchen.

"Can I use the kitchen?" Toma asked Shou.

"Go ahead" Shou replied with a nod.

-

Toma walked into Maki's room with to plates of food. He sat them on the bedside table before getting two glasses of water. Maki had already sat himself up by the time Toma walked in.

"Here..." Toma softly whispered, his voice slightly raspy.

Maki gave a small smile, as he took the plate from Toma. "...thank...you..."

-

Hddhjdjdjd 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨