Chapter 5

Grissom eases me down onto the bed, his weight on me a beautiful feeling. I have spent many nights lying in this bed, imagining this very moment. I have to admit that the reality is better than any dream or fantasy I could ever come up with. Grissom's lips on mine, his tongue in my mouth, his hands on my body. It's unlike anything I've ever experienced in my life. He works my tongue with his and holy shit, Gil Grissom can kiss. He finally breaks away from my mouth, his lips going to my neck.

I let out a soft moan as I feel his tongue on my neck, gliding across my throat and down to the top of my shirt. He pulls back and looks at me, his blue eyes so dark they're almost black. I watch as his hands skim down to the bottom of my tank top, and he slowly pulls it up and off. Then his big hands move to the button of my jeans, undoing it and slowly dragging the zipper down. Grissom pulls the denim from my body, tossing them on the floor beside the bed, his eyes never leaving mine. I'm sitting before him on the bed, wearing nothing but my fire engine red La Perla bra and panties while Grissom is still fully clothed. I squirm a bit under the intensity of his gaze and I'm starting to wonder if he's disappointed with what he sees.

"You are the sexiest and most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, Sara." Grissom finally opens his mouth and blows me away with his words.

Before I can say anything, he leans back in and kisses me. I instantly open my mouth to him, and he deepens the kiss. We kiss for what feels like forever. I feel one of Grissom's hands move up and cup my breast through my bra, then he pulls back from my mouth and proceeds to trace the tops of my breasts with his tongue. I feel his strong arms encircle me, one of his hands going to the back clasp of my bra. He undoes the clasp, leaning back and pulling my bra down my arms. He sits back on the bed to look at me, my top half fully exposed to him. Grissom traces my skin with the tips of his fingers, and I look on in wonder as he watches his hands moving on my body. After a few moments, Griss gently pushes me to lay back on the bed. He settles beside of me, one of his big hands still gliding softly on my skin. He looks at my face and I finally see it. Everything he feels for me is reflected in those deep blue eyes.

"Sara." Grissom whispers, his voice rough. "I do love nothing in the world so well as you."

I feel the sting of tears start to build in my eyes. Leave it to Gil Grissom to quote Shakespeare when he's about to make love to me for the very first time. I raise my hand to his cheek, caressing the soft skin with the pad of my thumb before I pull him down and kiss him. The kiss immediately turns heated, and my hands go to his shirt, clumsily working the buttons loose and pushing the shirt off his shoulders. He pulls back to shuck his shirt off and I finally, finally get a look at Grissom shirtless. His chest is smooth and broad. The muscles well defined. He definitely hides his glorious body under those baggy shirts he wears at work. He's panting as he watches me take him in. I trace his pecs and his abdomen with my hands, memorizing every single inch.

Then with shaking hands, I reach for the front of his jeans, and I have to bite back a moan at the outline of him straining against the denim. I finally get his pants undone and he rises from the bed to pull them off. The sight of Grissom standing beside my bed, shirtless and with his jeans halfway off almost causes me to have a spontaneous orgasm. I watch as his jeans pool at his feet and he steps out of them, leaving him standing before me in a pair of navy-blue boxer briefs.

"You're beautiful, Gil." My voice is rough as I reach my hand out to him.

Grissom takes my hand and climbs back on to the bed beside me. He cups my jaw, eyes locked with mine as he lays me back down on the bed. His hand moves, gliding down over a breast and down my stomach until he hits the top of my panties. I know he's silently asking permission, so I give him a small nod before I feel his fingers dip beneath the fabric of my underwear and move lower. He bypasses where I desperately want him and runs his fingers through my folds.

"So wet." Grissom breathes as his lips move along my jaw. "Is that all for me, Sara?"

"Yes." I hiss as he continues gently running his fingers along my cleft as his lips ghost against mine.

"I need to taste you. Can I taste you, sweet Sara?" Grissom whispers against my mouth.

"Oh god, yes." I pant, not the least bit embarrassed by how needy my voice sounds.

Grissom slowly kisses his way down my body. When he reaches my breasts, he takes his time applying attention to each one until I'm a moaning, squirming mess under him. He kisses down my stomach until he reaches the top of my panties. I lean up on my elbows as I look down my body and I swear I almost come at the sight of him between my legs. My breathing increases as I watch him hook his fingers in the sides of my panties and slowly pull them down my legs. He tosses my underwear over his shoulder before he lays down on his stomach, his big hands parting my thighs and pulling me toward him. He looks up at me and the look in his eyes is absolutely feral.

"Do you have any idea how long I have dreamed about this moment, Sara?" Grissom breathes against my core, smiling when my body jumps.

"No." I pant. "But I know how long I've dreamed of it."

Grissom grins right before he buries his face between my legs and my head falls back against my pillow. I feel his tongue and mouth against me, parting my folds as he licks and sucks. He's like a starved man that's finally been given a meal and he doesn't intend to waste it. I let out a moan as he spreads me with his fingers and his mouth latches onto my clit. He sucks greedily and that's when I feel it start to build within me. My back arches off the bed, pushing myself against Grissom's face as my whole body spasms with the intensity of my orgasm and I feel like I'm coming apart at the seams. I have never had an orgasm that strong in my entire life. When I finally manage to come back down to earth, I force open my eyes just in time to see Grissom crawling up my body.

"You are, by far, the most delicious thing I have ever tasted." Grissom licks his lips and smiles at me like the Cheshire cat.

I all but attack him then, kissing him hard and moaning as I taste myself on his tongue. I manage to roll him onto his back and straddle him without breaking the kiss. I finally pull back when my lungs start to burn and I look down into his gorgeous face before I begin kissing my way down his body. When I reach the top of his boxer briefs and begin to slowly pull the fabric down, I look up at him.

"Now it's my turn to taste you."