08• Clumsy Girl

Start from the beginning

***

The next morning, she woke up, stretching her arms with a beautiful smile on her face. It was a new beginning for her because her hottie biker was interested in her as well. She was on cloud nine.

"Thank you so much, God for listening to my prayers. I'm so glad that he's talking to me. Now please stay with me in this new beginning of my life." She prayed to God before picking up the phone from the table.

Her smile grew bigger as she saw his message.

My Hottie Biker: Good morning, Miss Admirer.

"Wow! Today he messaged me again." She squealed cheerily.

Miss Admirer: Good morning.

She replied to him with a smiley emoji and kept the phone on the table before stepping down from the bed, tying her hair in a messy bun.

She opened the curtain with a pretty smile on her face and closed her eyes as the rays of the sun fell on her.

Her eyes sparkled as she opened them and saw her hot biker, parking the bike out of her house. He was decked in a white t-shirt, a black denim jacket, and black jeans. The tattoo on his wrist and the rings on his fingers fascinated her. She was captivated by everything about him. From his tattoo to his brow piercing, she was utterly smitten with him.

He took off the helmet and hung it on the handlebar of the bike before sexily setting his tousled hair by looking at himself in the rearview mirror.

She was just staring at him with her mouth open as usual. She could never resist him, and he always made her breathless with just one glance.

As he raised his eyes, she quickly closed the curtains to hide from him and dropped the flower vase outside the window by accident.

"Such a clumsy girl you are, Reyna. Shit! What will he think about you? Cole calls you by the appropriate name, seriously you're kiddo." She chided herself, slightly slapping her head.

As the vase fell, Cole glanced up at her window.

"Kiddo." He murmured, shaking his head.

She peeked at him from behind the curtains, looking as adorable as a baby.

He got off the bike, and as he walked inside, her eyes began to long for him.

"Why he's so hot and attractive, God?" She murmured and went to the bathroom.

She stepped out of the bathroom after taking a shower and texted him.

Cole, on the other hand, was sitting in Ethan's room, scrolling Instagram while waiting for Ethan to finish his shower.

Then he received a message from his secret admirer and his eyes widened in surprise after reading it.

Miss Admirer: You're looking so hot in a white t-shirt with a black denim jacket today, Mr Biker.

"How did she come to know that I'm wearing a white t-shirt today because I usually wear black?" He wondered, narrowing his brows bemusedly.

My Hottie Biker: Do you have any work rather than stalking me, Miss admirer? Or have you hired a detective to keep an eye on me?

She giggled after reading his message.

Miss Admirer: Wow, it's a nice idea. I can hire a detective.

He sent a laughing emoji.