Chapter Thirty

Monday morning, most of the time I would dread it, but remembering my relationship with Tomas, makes me feel better. I guess you could say my smile was really radiant. Quickly brushing my hair, slipping in to dark skinny jeans, a navy blue tank top and topped off with a jean jacket.

Getting to school seemed to take only a few minutes, I was so excited to see Tomas. He was just too perfect, and I couldn't really love him anymore than I already do. When I see him I quickly walk up to him and give him a hug. I know I know, I'm kind of clingy.

"Well hey there. Miss me?" He cocks his eyebrow.

"Pshh you wish." I say quickly taking a few steps away from him and start inspecting my nails.

"Aww I know you missed, I missed you too." He says giving me another hug.

"Well well well. If it isn't the two cute love birds." A too familiar voice echoed off the walls of the hallway.

I stayed in position then turned around to a smug Jennifer. I was shocked to see her really. But the person to her side holding her waist shocked me even more.

It hurt too.

It was Casper.

Gulp.

No way in hell, would he end up with her. He's too good for her. He's too nice. Just no.

"C-casper?" I stammer.

"Aww look at that, the girl can't even speak properly." Jennifer said while putting a pouting face on. Jerk.

I wanted to punch her so bad that she would end up six foot under.

A crowd starts to form around us.

"Hey hey hey, Jennifer leave her alone." Tomas and Casper say together.

"Well isn't that peachy, my boyfriend is standing up for the girl who stole my guy." She flicks her hair and looks away with annoyance.

"B-b-boyfriend?" I say.

"No I'm not her boy-" I cut Casper off.

"How could you Casper? How? Why would you?" I say starting to feel very frustrated.

Isn't this just great my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend bought her new boyfriend here to shove in my face. Like what the heck?

"Mia, please I'm not with her. Please believe me." Casper pleads.

I shake my head furiously, and my hair covers my face that streams with tears.

"Mia please. Why would I go out with her? Like c'mon." He's begging now.

"No no it's not..." I tear down.

I quickly run down the hall but before I do, I hear some shouts.

"Haha look at that girl. She's running away, like oh my God." Jennifer's voice drips with venom.

"Mia please don't. I'm not dating her!" Casper yells.

"Mia come back!" Tomas chases after me.

I run furiously, hair whipping past me. My feet slapping across the floor of the hallway, my eyes become blurry.

I turn to the left.

Then to the right.

Then another right.

And a left.

Now I'm lost.

I'm lost in my thoughts, lost in the world, lost in everything.