𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Excuse Mistakes !

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

I can't remember how the argument started but it wouldn't stop

I can't remember how the argument started but it wouldn't stop. The more it went on the more I wanted to disappear. He just went on and on not letting me get a word out.

This wasn't him, this was the old him I didn't like one part of it. He wouldn't dare show the people around us his side of him.

Tears flooded my eyes and ran down my cheeks. It seemed as if all his words were bullets piercing through my skin. My throat was knotted and I couldn't swallow. All you could hear was his yelling and my soft whimpering cries.

"So Yeen gone say shit now? Huh" he spat looking at me with this dark look in his eyes.

I turned and looked out the window staring at the outside as it rained. Pouring down outside aggressively, yet it calmed me.

My face was snatched roughly and I was forced to make eye contact.

"I don't know why your acting like this, this ain't you. Your arguing with me for no reason, about a Nigga that ain't mine"

"Insecure as fuck" I mumbled under my breath. He let me go And pulled out of the abandoned parking lot.

He sped through the black skinny streets and all I could do was hope and pray we made it back to the AirBnb safe. I never asked to be here.....

I knew I had nobody, so a little part of me felt I needed him. So I stayed, when I should've left. But I loved him and he loved me, if I wanted to leave I couple been left. So I knew it had to be something keeping me there.

I just hadn't found that reason out just yet.

This type of attachment towards him grew on me, we both had this feeling. This feeling of need someone who can be both good and bad for me.

Reaching for my phone I found his mothers number . I didn't recognize this Nardo, the one who kidnapped me was bad. But this was different.

I texted her about the situation going on and we talked about it for a minute. She soon called me and I handed the phone to him.

I tuned out what they were discussing, but his demeanor changed a little bit. And his eyes went back to normal. I felt his eyes on me for the rest of the ride.

We arrived to the house and I had one his hoodies on so I put the hood on. It was going to be raining all night it seemed.

"Don't get out yet" he spoke getting out the car . A little time went by and my door was opened and he towered over me with a umbrella.

His hand was held out and I took it.

Once we made it inside everyone was downstairs chilling. But I made my way to our room not making eye contact with anyone nor speaking. I wasn't mad at anyone but I had to do some thinking.

"Tasso- I'm taking a hot bath and if you disturb me I'm putting hands on you! Win or lose I don't give a fuck " I spoke sitting my purse on the bed.

Going into the bathroom I ran some hot water in the tub that sat in a back corner of the bathroom. I poured some of my body wash in there. I stripped from my clothes looking at my body.

After sitting in the bath tub for some time and washing my body multiple times. I got out and ignored his presence going to my suit case.

The air in the room had this thick tension, made it hard for me to breath. I grabbed my undergarments and my pajama set.

Feeling eyes on me I got dressed and but lotion and deodorant.

"I don't wanna speak to you , but I also don't wanna go to sleep mad" I said. My grandma always told me don't go to sleep and at yourself or nobody. It's bad luck or something.

"So with that being said, We going on a break after this trip Nardo. It's obvious that you can contain your emotions well or anger and it's confusing me. It's like one second we're good and then the other times we're not"

"I don't deserve to get treated like this because I'm a good and loving woman. You obviously don't appreciate me because if you needed someone to talk to you, you had me Nardo" I spoke feeling tears run down my cheek.

"I'm done but just know that shit made me look at you different, foreal" I spoke now my eyes filled with tears and running down my face. My face felt hot and my nose started burning.

"I Apologize mama, It never was my intentions to make you feel any type of way but happy. I can't explain it right na' but just know Ima make it up to you. I- I don't wanna take no break, but if that's what you need then so be it"

"Stop crying my pretty girl Just know I love you Tassoni, I knew that from the first day we met" He spoke placing a kiss onto my forehead and then onto my lips. I just nodded and laid down and he placed the covers over me.

I just don't know sometimes,

Vote
Comment

Y'all been eating me Tf up about this book, but I got y'all fr. Cause I- Anyways just know I got y'all 😀🫵. (I added some more to this chapter, the next one will be 1000+ words).

TEE OUT! 😛
(Tee will
Be back!)

TEE OUT! 😛(Tee willBe back!)