What's an Omega to do?

What's a Mama to do?

CHARLIE'S POV:

"Just keep taking those deep breaths I taught you, pal. Remember, you wont be giving birth until we get you to the doctors, unless you can grow a vagina". I joke slightly at the end, the strain in my voice is rather embarrassing.

Alfred grunts painfully, his hands stuck onto his bump, sweat pouring from every part of him.

"It hurts so badly!". He whimpers. My heart clenches at the sound. My inner wolf taking this pup as his own.

"I will get you out of here". I growl, I push myself up and grab the glinting butcher knife.

It's heavy in my hand, my fingers clench around the cold handle.

"Please don't leave me". He cries brokenly, I turn to him and smile warmly.

"I'll never leave you, just give me a moment". I coo before turning and walking to the door, my steps are quiet and slow. I lean my ear against the white wood.

I listen.

I shut my eyes and focus on my wolf.

He allows his strength to course through my body, my ears perk up extremely.

...that's when I hear it.

One heart beat. Slow and steady.

4ft from the door.

Unsuspecting.

Energy begins to thrum within me.

My eyes open, I feel myself and wolf become one.

"For family". We whisper.

We slowly pull open the door, the slightly closer air hits our face, we see him standing with his back to us, broad and strong.

Hah.

Stupid and dumb.

We stalk forward, the handle in our hand becoming heavier as we step closer and closer.

We watch him closely, he's relaxed.

We bring the knife higher, our grip tightening as we take the finally step.

That's when we bring the knife tumbling down into shoulder.

He gasps painfully, his back arches as he twists around with a painful grunt.

His eyes are wide in pain and shock.

"You bas-".

Our fist to his throat has him dropping to his knees like a sack of potatoes.

His hands fly to his throat as he chokes.

Our leg flies out and connects with his face hard.

Crack!

His nose breaks as he falls to the ground, unconscious.

"We need to leave, now".

We turn and charge into the kitchen, we race over to a frightened Alfred.

He flinches as he sees us.

"C-Charlie?". He stutters.

"and company. Come on, we need to leave before more come". We rush to him, we gently pick him up, due to our strength he resembles an apple.

Our arm wraps around his waist, we pick him up as he rush out of the kitchen, his feet barely touching the ground.

He grunts and gasps.

"What the fuck?!". He squawks.

"Language". We snap as we enter the hallway.

Our eyes scan the room, empty. Our ears perked for trouble.

We come to the front door, huge and black.

Our hand wraps around the door knob and twist with super strength, the lock snaps like a twig as we pull it open.

The afternoon light shines on us.

"stay right there- ugh!".

Our lightning fast reflexes already have us chucking the lamp on our right at the dickhead werewolf, it smashes as it collides into his face.

He screams like a child.

We smirk.

"Charlie!". Alfred gasps.

"Hush, pup".

We quickly exit the house, the warm breeze on our faces as we descend the porch steps.

Our feet hits the gravel, our eyes searching the grounds.

We're ten minutes away from the local hospital. We remember the route.

Feeling determination filling our shared body, I lift Alfred into our arms and run with full speed toward the hospital.

We'll be back for you Theo.

...

Alfred arms are wrapped around our drained body, our legs wobble as we stop in front of the hospital.

We sigh, our chest heaving as we enter.

We stumble up to the reception. The two women stare at us in shock.

"Class Lycan". We rasped.

The blonde woman's eyes widen in shock whilst the other looks confused.

"Huh?". She says.

"Tiffany, go on your break, I'll deal with them". She says with a slight frantic tone.

Tiffany gives her a strange look before standing and leaving.

The blonde woman turns to us with seriousness.

"What's with the pup?".

"He's in labour".

She nods before pulling her walkie talkie out.

"We have a labour, Class Lycan. Meet at sector A".

"Affirmative". A deep voice returns.

"What else can you tell us?".

"His name is Alfred, he was kidnapped from Alpha Jack of the Turner pack, our friends are still at the farm house on Tuscan street, and our mate is Hunter Winchester".

Her eyes are wide with horror.

My breathing becomes heavier as I realise my wolf has left.

My eyes droop and my arms quiver.

"anything else?".

"I'm about to collapse like a cliche". I whisper.

"Oh shit, Lance hurry!". She tells frighteningly as the world starts to fade.

My arms suddenly become lighter before I collapse, I hit the floor hard, my vision darkens and I hear Alfred.

"Charlie!".

...

...