||41|| Christmas Party? More Like Christmas War

Nat had somehow managed to stay hidden for the next few days, all the way until December 26, when Clint came over to the tower with his friend Kate, Bucky went and picked up Alicia, my mom drove Ned, MJ, Peter and me to the tower, and Yelena ended up bringing that kid Vic had met at the funeral.
The weird, quiet, Russian one.

And since it had been a hat draw, Victoria only got to give one person a gift.
She cackled to herself when she got Peter.

And she made sure that she stuck a piece of paper to the box Nat was in, so whoever got Yelena knew to give her the box.

. . .

Victoria sits peacefully in Bucky's lap, holding Peter's present in her hands, it's case in a bag so it could breathe.

All the extra guests other than the Avengers were:

Rocket and Groot
Vic's mom
Ned
MJ
Alicia
Yelena
Sacha
Beatrice
Edda
Pepper Potts
Shuri
And Kate Bishop

So they had a lot of people to get through.
They weren't going to do oldest yo youngest, coz they would spend all day and longer trying to figure out how old everyone was.

It was a fun party, especially when Peter opened his gift and yeeted it across the room, causing Victoria to screech as she raced over to help the poor tarantula.

Vic was ecstatic when her gift giver was Rocket, who gave her an M16.

And Rocket screamed with joy when Bucky passed him a crate that held his own replica of the man's bionic arm.

. . .

"Now, Lady Yelena," Thor smiles, walking over to the box. "This..is for you."

"It's so big," the woman chuckles in response, following him to the box, a bit cautious after seeing Loki and Vic's grins. That is, until it pops open and Nat jumps out.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" She shouts, the entire room going quiet, multiple people whispering: "what the fuck."

"You died.." Yelena says tearfully as Nat climbs out of the box and walks over to her sister.

"It's a long story," Natasha tells her, just as she had told Loki and Vic back in the mall.

"We have time," her sister croaks as she nods, the two heading back over to the couch.

Natasha proceeds to tell her whatever story makes the most sense, that the author didn't feel like delving into, and you can all make your own theories and stuff because author is too tired for this shit :)

Now, the party went on for a while, everyone hanging out, making friends and all that jazz. Also, Vic noticing that Sam is crushing big time on her mom.

Nat mainly hung around Vic, Yelena and Sacha, but since Vic stayed comfortably seated in Buck's lap most of the time, Nat hung out a bit with him and Alicia, too. And they seemed to get along pretty well.

Peter was now officially terrified of Vic, but MJ was very proud. Ned was a bit terrified as well, but kind of expected it.

Clint and Kate fought a lot, but in a friendly banter type of way, and someone had put on some music(most likely Groot) and so Thor, Loki and Bea were dancing; Ned and Vic soon joining them.

"You guys should go dance," Nat chuckles to Bucky and Alicia as the living room becomes a club, Vic having told Friday to turn on the party lights.

"Not a dancer," Bucky shakes his head, sipping some of the mead Loki had gotten him.

"Ditto," Alicia snickers, knowing full well she would only humiliate herself.

"Oh, come on! I just came back from the dead, don't be a party pooper!" Nat grabs Allie's hands and pulls her to her feet, somehow dragging the woman over to the others.

"Noooo," Alicia groans as Nat tries to get her to dance, leaning closer to whisper;
"I only know the chicken dance!!"

"I thought you were from the 40s?" Natasha smirks, glancing up at the ceiling.

"Well, I kinda know how to waltz-"

"You heard her, Fri," Nat interrupts, a shit-eating grin on her face.

"Playing popular waltz music."

The music slows, and Thor groans a bit, only to turn to Yelena with a grin.

"Absolutely not."

He frowns, taking Edda from Bea so her and Loki could dance together.

Vic and Ned dance. Peter asks MJ to dance and she agrees. Sam even asks Dorothy for a dance.

"Care for a dance, m'lady?" Nat wiggles her eyebrows with a smirk, holding out her hand, which Allie takes with a roll of her eyes, trying to suppress a smile.

. . .

A

/N: no texting sorry!
I feel like I've been doing that a lot lately.
Anywhosies, I think y'all can see the sparks, so go ahead and comment whatever.

Also, me and mycophilefairy are doing a collab over on her account, making a Marvel book about Goose and her OC Mikael.

It's got a similar concept to Deadpool, where the two go around and kinda just murder people, but they don't have an end goal. So it's literally just gonna be a chaotic  murderder book :)

It's called Phoenix Ashes, go check it out!!

Larb u 3,000 <333

-𓅿