Chapter 44

Kushubile
Kwenzokuhle's Pov

TheShaderoomPost

Oops! #ThulisiweKhumalo was spotted holding hands with the notorious #LawranceMaleka the two were spotted having dinner at Tang celebrating Thulisiwe 25th birthday

Oops! #ThulisiweKhumalo was spotted holding hands with the notorious #LawranceMaleka the two were spotted having dinner at Tang celebrating Thulisiwe 25th birthday. Could there be a new couple in town? #BaeWatch
What the fuck!! She moved on with Lawrence my biggest enemy! She is fucking crazy if she thinks she will have that nigga around my kids. It's never going to happen not on my watch. I went downstairs for breakfast and the whole family was sitting there.
"Busiseka did you know that your friend is dating Lawrence Maleka?" I asked her i was so mad.
"No what are you talking about?" She asked puzzled
"Go to the latest shaderoom post right now and check what I'm talking about" everyone on the table beside dad checked.
"Why are you so concerned about who she's with? Didn't you cheat on her with her friend and then marry that friend too?" Bukhosi asked he was so annoyed of his little brother's behavior.
"I don't want that guy around my kids that's all" kwenzo said
"But you want her to allow faith to be in the presence of her kids how hypocritical of you" bukhosi said sipping his coffee.
"Haii faith is his wife and she is automatically the mother to those kids too" mah said.
"Obviously you would say that mah nothing kwenzo ever does is wrong in your eyes that's why he is an entitled brat he failed two marriages. We all know that Noms ndalo's mother killed herself because she couldn't cope with his abuse and entitlement anymore" bukhosi said that seemed to tick kwenzo off as he punched bukhosi.
"Take that back bukhosi! Take it back!!" He shouted.
"The truth hurts you can punch me all you want but one thing I won't allow you to do is to put Thulisiwe through that shit" bukhosi said laughing in his face. Their dad and nkosiyabo pulled them apart.
"Stop it right now!! Stop behaving like wild animals mahn and wena kwenzo you will leave Thulisiwe alone you and that thing you call a wife have put her through alot. That wife of yours must pay for her sins and if it means she must give birth in jail she will do that. I won't stand here and allow you to go and harass her for moving on. Grow up kwenzo and wena MakaBukhosi stop treating him like a child I won't repeat myself again nxn." He took his phone, jacket and car keys and left them all stunned by what just happened.

Who knew that one post can cause such a rift in one family. Baba drove to the hospital to see his granddaughter. When he got there he found thuli signing papers and carrying ndalos bag who had a big pink bandage on her left arm.
"Mkhulu!!" Ndalo shouted shifting Thulisiwe attention from the papers to the door. She continued signing the papers.
"Hey princess how are you?"
"I'm good and strong khulu"
"Yes you are my strong little princess just like rapunzel"
"Yess!! Mkhulu did you bring me some chocolates?"
"Yes its in the car let me talk to your mommy first then we will go fetch it"
"Okay" she jumped happily and went back on her iPad.
"Thulisiwe" he said standing next to her opening his arms"
"Baba" she ran into his arms like a little girl this man has proven to be her father no matter what
"Kunjani ngane yamii?[how are you my child]"
"Ngiyaphila Baba usaphilile wena?"
"Yes I'm still okay now tell me when am I going to see where you live?"
"We can go today and have some coffee and catch up"
"Really you don't have to do if you don't want to"
"I want to Baba come let's go you can drive behind me until we get there"
"Okay let's go ndalo come" Bab'Ngcobo carried ndalo to the parking lot. Put her in his car while thuli got into hers and drove to Thuli's house once they got there ndalo happily ran in to hug her little brother.
"Nkosi I missed you did you miss me?" Nkosi just laughed clapping his hands.
"Maria can you please take ndalo's bags to her room while I make coffee for me and Baba"
"Okay madam" she took the bags and left.
Thuli made for her and Baba and some cake that was left from yesterday.
"Thank you ngane yami"
"You are welcome baba"
"Your house is beautiful you did well for yourself and I'm glad you chose you and the kids I know how toxic my son is and I don't want my grandchildren to experience that"
"He is not that bad of a father he must get his priorities in order I will never keep the kids away from  him but I need to make sure my kids are safe as well"
"I understand and I'm sorry about what happened to ndalo my child"
"It's okay Baba she is getting better now which is a good thing"
"Thuli I want you to know that you will always be my daughter whether married to my son or not you will always be my daughter"
"Thank you father"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●¤●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●