past one unlocked

blue

i am seriously, no joke, in a private plane right now with the whole tour team, billie and ivy next to me. i fell asleep on billie's shoulders a couple hours ago and i've  been awake now for a couple minutes without moving, just because it's too damn comfortable.

"you've seriously been awake? my shoulders are killing me." billie said as soon as she noticed my eyes were open.

"chill, i just woke up." i said with my raspy voice. "i'll message your shoulders later, i'm sorry."

"good, now give me a kiss." she ordered and i did.

"disgustingly cute." ivy mumbled.

"how long till we land?" i asked.

"one more hour to go which means you slept for a wapping four hours on my shoulder." billie replied, moving the shoulder i slept on in circular motions.

"you deserve an award, that shoulder of yours is so comfortable." i said.

"i wonder if there is a competition for the worlds comfiest shoulder." billie said.

"honestly i wouldn't be surprised if there was one. there's some weird ass competitions these days." i shook my head as i started to get up and scoot out of our row. "i gotta pee"

"i swear you have the smallest bladder ever." billie chuckled as i scooted back to my seat.

"always been like this." i shrugged.

"you good?" billie frowned her brows.

"yeah, i'm just tried." i answered putting the arm rest between us away so i could cuddle her.

"no, you're burning up." she felt my forehead. "is it hot or cold?" she asked.

"cold."

billie got a blanket from under my seat and put it over me. "mom!" she yelled.

"yeah?" maggie made her way to us. billie told her i was burning up and maggie went back to her seat so she could fetch her bag for anything that could help with my fever. a mintue later she was back with some some tylenol and water.

"where's my phone? i have to text my doctors." i lifted my head from billie's body, looking around me.

"doctors?" billie frowned her brows.

"can you just help me find it?" i ignored her.

"yeah, it's gotta be on your right not between us. relax, we'll find it." she said and started to look around with me.

"found it." i breathed out, unlocked my phone after sitting back down and texted dr. mandosa.

"is there something going on that i'm not aware of? i respect that you may not want to tell me everything about you all at once but this seems pretty serious." billie said in a hushed tone, trying her best to keep our conversation as private as possible.

"i promise i'll tell you soon, i just can't do it in here. not right now billie." i answered.

"hang in there, we'll land in less than an hour. i'll get you something better that tylenol to treat that fever of yours." maggie made her way back to me.

"mom, she'll be okay. i'll take care of her till then." billie said.

"oh no, no, no." matt made his way towards us too. "billie get up, and go to my seat, i'm taking yours."

"what? no!" she scrunched up her face.

"i can't risk you getting a fever. you getting sick is going to sabotage the first couple shows of tour and we want to kick it off on a good start." matt explained.