Season 5: 2# Bumping Into Each Other

Start from the beginning

Rick: Ireland? Out of all places?

Tommy: I dunno but Freddie said that we need to meet someone from Ireland and she's a girl who was an orphan. She presumably went there are the storm.

Simon: Eunice?

Toby: Yeah, she didn't show up with the other orphans at the time while everyone was seeking shelter so I'm sure she ended up in Ireland.

Kate: We're probably going to Wicklow, there's a Zodiac majority there.

Kylie: Gosh, this maze is never ending.

Rick: (sings) Story...

Kylie: Not the movie or the song Chris performed.

Rick: Oh.

Zach: Look, another door.

We all found another door which might be the dead end of this never ending maze we just walked through. I hesitantly opened the door and saw the rest of my teammates gathered there. They were shocked when they saw most of the 80s Zodiac heroes reunited.

Kyle: You gotta be kidding me.

Cooper: Zach, did you seriously reunite the 80s Zodiac heroes?

Jon: Actually, we bumped into these youngsters and found out that Roland, Curt, Jerry and Kate were with them.

Simon: Neither of us knew that we would reunite.

Jon: Anyways, I'm Jon.

Maddy: My real name is Madonna but you can call me Maddy for short.

Andy: I'm Andy.

Rick: Rick here.

Josh: Like Rick and Morty?

Rick: I'm sorry, what?

Kylie: I'm Kylie.

Dave: Call me Dave.

Martin: My name is Martin.

Simon: I'm Simon, not the Guardian Sir Simon, I'm just Simon.

Larry: You know Simon?

Simon: Yeah, we went to New Zealand and somewhat became our guide.

Nick B: I'm Nick.

Nick N: Dude, I'm also Nick. Nick as in Nick Noveschosch, I'm Zach's cousin.

Nick B: Oh cool, I'm Nick Bates.

John: I'm John.

Roger: And I'm Roger.

Luke H: Nice to meet you guys.

Kylie: You're Australian?

Luke H: Well, some of us are Australian but yeah.

Kylie: Oh my God, same.

Jenna: So, why are you in this castle filled with just endless hallways?

Jon: Our powers are out of control so we need to find this healer to help us fix it. However, we're in this endless maze for a castle in Wales for some reason.

Zach: Hmm...

I sat in the corner, crossed my legs and began meditating. Soon, I extracted my Spirit and began floating above the ceiling to find the right door to the healer's office. I looked throughout the building as if it were a map until I found the correct route leading to his office so I went back to my body.

Zach: I found the right path to the healer's office.

Curt: Hold on hold on, how can you do that?

Zach: Extract my Spirit?