The Presiden's Arrival [Rewritten]

Bangkok, Thailand

"Goryaaaa." A girl in a normal high school uniform with a ribbon tying around her hair said while squeezing her friend's cheek. "Stop brooding!"

"That hurts, Kaning!" Replied Gorya.

"She's really brooding." A middle aged man with a glasses agreed, "Is your sugar level low? Want to add some more sugar to freshen up?" He asked, throwing a bag of condensed milk to Kaning who caught it with ease. She opened the bag and start to pour it on some Pa Tong Go, a traditional Thai snack.

"It's the red card again, Uncle Ga. F4 did it themselves this time" Gorya replied, annoyed at the thought of them. "That poor boy was hurt!"

"Stop com planning! Come here. Have a bite." Kaning said, holding up the snack to her friend's mouth, who gladly took a bite. "Feeling better now?"

"You know, since you moved to Kocher, you look like this everyday. I'm not fine with it. Get used to it already." Said Kaning while reaching out to push the corner of Gorya's lips up into a smile.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can get used to this horrible stuff." Gorya grumbled, Kaning give her a sympathetic look.

"Hey, you can vent your frustration with us." Uncle Ga said, moving to stand behind the counter. "Seriously, no matter how many times I've heard about the red card, I can never bring myself to believe it's true. This F4 you're talking about, are they the same F4 that everyone else is talking about?"

Gorya sigh, still chewing on the snack Kaning gave to her.

"I look them up and all I see were good things, people love them. Hundreds of thousands of people follow them on social media." The man said while looking into the computer, "First one, Thyme — Akira Paramaanantra, the handsome heir of the Parama Group, The number one real estate company of Thailand. He's the only son of Roselyn Paramaanantra. With his cool swag and tons of money, girls can't help but fall for him."

"He's good at sports and school. He's literally perfect." Uncle Ga paused from reading the article and look up at the girls.

"He must've bought his way to good grades. He spends his days playing around, not attending any classes at all." Gorya skeptically said, "He might be good at sports, because he's so cruel. I really want to know how he spends his day, how drunk on power he must be to cover up his crap for this long"

"Okay, next" Uncle Ga said, knowing the girl is getting more frustrated at the Paramaanantra boy. "They say any girl who likes to party would know him, MJ — Methass Jarustiwa, and his cool bad boy look. His family is one of the largest owners of entertainment venues and event spaces. You may bump into him at any well-known posh place."

"No, not just posh places, his family does a lot of shady businesses." Gorya speak up after hearing about him. "He's got men following him around. He's a mafia"

"Yeah. But I'm not giving up" Uncle Ga said in a confident tone, "This one, Kavin — Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul, the heir of one of the oldest families in the country. His family members are high-level government officials, doing business in Thai goods export"

"It seems like he has a good taste, he looks great." Uncle Ga said slightly more interested.

"He looks like a royal" Kaning exclaimed as she scroll through Kavin's social media account.

"Stop right there" Gorya said, covering her friend's phone. "This one is a major playboy. Girls at school agree he's a player."

"Ugh, god" Uncle ga groaned before goes back to reading the article, "The last one, Ren — Renrawin Aira, the heir of the number one health care center in Thailand. He seems like a handsome, quiet, cold and mysterious guy."