RECREATING SHAKHI SR🌚🤤

Shaurya entered their room after the party and was surprised bcz the room was beautifully decorated with flowers.

Shaurya understood that anokhi did this and was smiling like Mads and was excited 🌚

Butttt......

Where is anokhi??

Shaurya then removed his coat and  unbuttoned his shirt (already 3 khul chuke hai🤤) when he saw anokhi coming out from the washroom and he was all lost in her🤤🌚.

Anokhi's outfit

Shaurya walks towards anokhi and anokhi walked towards shaurya and they were having an intense eye contact

Now they were just  step away from eachother.

Shaurya pulled anokhi closer to him by her waist making her gasp by his sudden action🔥.

Shaurya said "ye sab tumne kiya haina🌚"

Anokhi said "haan tumhe tumhara gift dena haina isliye🙈"

And then anokhi was running from their but shaurya catches her hand and flipped her and anokhi crashed on shaurya🔥
Shaurya said in a husky voice in anokhi's ear.... " Abhi gift Dene ko baat kar rahi thi aur abhi bhaag rahi ho.... I am not gonna leave you so easily wifeeyy😌🔥" and bit her earlobe making anokhi hiss🔥

Anokhi gasped and closed her eyes and shaurya moved his hand over anokhi's arms and was rubbing his nose over anokhi's neck  inhaling her assent.

Then anokhi boldly turned and started opening rest of the buttons of his shirt and shaurya smirked at her boldness.

Now shaurya was shirtless🥵🤤.

Anokhi stood on shaurya's toes and kissed shaurya's cheeks one by one and she was holding his face softly in her hands.

Then they had a intense eye lock.

Shaurya then took anokhi in his arms in bridal style and took her to the bed.

Then shaurya was moving close to anokhi but then anokhi said "psss kyu na ham hamari first night ko firse recreate karien🌚"

Shaurya said "Recreation okkkkayy🌚" and he pulls anokhi by her waist.

Anokhi said "Ufff...kya hai🙈"

Shaurya said "isi uff par hi to mai marta hu"

Shaurya grabs anokhi's tiny face in his hands and arms her lips 🥵🔥.

Anokhi gasped and said "p..pss ghunghat aur doodh🙈"

Shaurya said "let's skip them bcz I can't wait🌚"

And pulled anokhi on the bed🥵...making anokhi gasp hard.

Shaurya was above anokhi and their was so much of sexuel tension between them🔥

Anokhi snaked her hands into shaurya's neck and pushed him on the bed boldly and kissed his cheek with passion 🔥.

Shaurya rolled anokhi on the bed and the lights were off🌚.

Bas ab aage ka imagine karskate ho to karlo🤚.

So here is the last chapter of SHAKHI'S FIRST ANNIVERSARY

I hope that you all loved it.

If you all loved it than do appreciate my work in comments and please vote and I wil suggest you a reread of the story at a time.

Singning off With love 💗

~Zainu

-×-The end-×-