Handcuffs?

* Eddie slowly took of your shirt, he looked at you as if he was mesmerizing every inch of your body. You  were not just in your bra and underwear*
Y/n: Eddie can you just fuck me already..
Eddie: Patience...
* He started kissing your neck, making hickeys all around. You realized his plan was to tease you until you beg for him. He moved down kissing your stomach then to the lace of your underwear. He looked up at you and said*
Eddie: May I?
* You nodded your head. He took off your bra first then your underwear. Eddie got up and grabbed the handcuffs off his wall*
Y/n: Oh, come on Eddie, I have to physically be touching you!
Eddie: You are right now?
* Eddie chained you up to his bed and smirked*

( Get cockblocked! )

* Eddie got off of you and laid next to you*
Y/n: Eddie that was amazing..
Eddie: Yeah, you have no idea how long I've waited to kiss you...
Y/n: But you've only known me for what a day or two?
Eddie: I've seen you around, Dustin and Mike always talk about you..
* You glanced at him and the two of you started laughing uncontrollably at the thought*
Y/n: So um, Eddie?
Eddie: Yes darling?
Y/n: Can you get these handcuffs off me?
Eddie: Right, sorry!
Y/n: Don't be..
* He crawled off the bed and put on his boxers and some black sweatpants, before searching around his room for the key*
Eddie: Jesus, where is this thing...
Y/n: Don't you dare tell me you lost it!
Eddie: I didn't I swear!
* Eddie searched around for 3 more minutes before finding the key under his bed*
Eddie: Found it!
Y/n: Thank god..
* Eddie unlocked the handcuffs and you stood up and put your bra and underwear back on*
Y/n: Hey Ed's?
Eddie: Yeah, what's wrong?
Y/n: Nothing but uh. Can I borrow some of your clothes? * You said slightly embarrassed*
Eddie: Sure my closet is over there.
Y/n: Thank you!
* You walked over to his closet and grabbed some shorts and a hoodie and put them on*
Eddie: Wanna watch a movie??
Y/n: Sure what movie?
Eddie: I was thinking Nightmare?
Y/n: Sure can you set it up, so I can make some popcorn?
Eddie: Of course.
* Eddie was setting up the movie and you were making popcorn but what Eddie didn't know is that you love your popcorn with salt, so you put salt in wondering if Eddie will like it*
Eddie: Ready? Come on!
* The two of you sat on the sofa and cuddled with each other, you have the popcorn bowl on your lap. The movie started and you and Eddie started eating the popcorn*
Eddie: Y/n...
Y/n: Yeah?
Eddie: Did you put something in the popcorn..
Y/n: Yeah, I put in salt.
* Eddie stayed silent for a moment before saying*
Eddie: It tastes amazing!
* You started laughing as Eddie grabbed a huge handful and stuffed it into his mouth*

( 11:48 pm, after the movie )

Y/n: Ed's? Do you wanna go to bed?
Eddie: Sure I am pretty tired...
Y/n: Kay.
* You two got up from the sofa completely forgetting to clean up the popcorn mess and went into Eddie's room*
Y/n: Sleep!
* You ran into Eddie's bedroom and jumped onto his bed*
Eddie: You like sleep that much?
Y/n: How could someone not?
* Eddie crawled onto the bed and laid down next to you*
Eddie: Do you love sleep more than me?
* You turned to him and said*
Y/n: Maybe....
Eddie: Hey!
Y/n: I'm joking. That could never happen.
Eddie: That's good, I was worried for a seck..
* You laid your head on his chest and had your hand over his waist. He started braiding your hair, before you started to doze of listing to his heartbeat. Eddie fell asleep shortly after*

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I'll try and post later today.