We'll See

Stilinski walked into Stiles's room, spotting the boy still sleeping in the bed, the blankets covering everything from the neck down.

His eyes suddenly opened, looking up at his father,"Hi, Dad."

"Get up, you have school today," He said.

"Alright, alright, just get out and I'll get up," Stiles replied.

"You better be ready in ten minutes," Stilinski said, walking back out, closing the door behind him.

Allison peeked her head out from the covers right behind Stiles,"Do you think he knew I was here?"

"Probably not," Stiles said, turning to look at her,"He never pays attention to things like that. And I'd think he'd be more surprised to find you alive than naked in my bed."

Allison blushed,"I should probably go."

"Oh, yeah, I should too," Stiles said, standing up and pulling on a pair of boxers and then some jeans,"So...will anything else happen or is it just a one time thing?"

"Well...on one hand I wasn't expecting to have a relationship for a while, but on the other hand...You are really good at sex," Allison said, biting on her bottom lip.

Stiles chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck, like he was embarrassed,"Live fifteen thousand years and you learn a few things."

"Oh, you did more than a few things," Allison replied.

Stiles jabbed a finger in her direction,"That's enough out of you."

Allison winked teasingly,"For your question earlier, we'll see."

"I hate words like that," Stiles mumbled as Allison got dressed using her vamp speed and jumped out the window.

Time Skip

Stiles drove up to the school in the jeep, surprised to see several standard issue FBI vehicles parked around the school.

"Hey, Scott," Stiles said, hopping out of the jeep,"What's going on here?"

"Ninja guy," Scott answered,"Since he's a mass murderer the FBI's here."

"Again?" Stiles said,"They might as well just set up a headquarters here since there's just so many mass murderers."

"They're interrogating all the students from the gym when those guys came to she school. You know, the one with the bomb and the guns."

"Oh, I thought you were talking about the one with the cannons and the tanks," Stiles said sarcastically.

They went to their home room, waiting to be called in by FBI interrogators, when it was Stiles's turn he was called into Coach's office where Rafael McCall was.

"Oh, great," Stiles said sarcastically,"So is this an actual FBI thing or is it you trying to get back into Scott's life again?"

"There's a mass murderer loose on the streets," McCall replied,"It was only a matter of time before we were involved."

"Right. The mass murderer who happened to have saved most of the school from a shrapnel bomb," Stiles said.

"He still broke the law," McCall reminded him,"And he must answer for that."

"What law? I don't think there's a law against the defense of innocent children."

"There is for vigilantism, trespassing on government property, and the assault of officers of the law."

"Vigilante. That's what they're calling him now. You gotta admit it's better than the ninja guy."

"This is serious, Stiles—"